LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Curfew orders are in effect for the Southland again Tuesday with more protests being held across the region.
Here is a complete list:
- Los Angeles County: Runs from 6 p.m. Tuesday through 6 a.m. Wednesday. It applies to all incorporated and unincorporated areas. However, it does not apply to those voting in the special elections for the city of Commerce or the El Rancho Unified School District in Pico Rivera.
- Santa Monica: Begins at 2 p.m. Tuesday and runs through 5:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Beverly Hills: Begins at 1 p.m. Tuesday and runs through 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. People are prohibited from being on public streets, sidewalks, alleys, parks or any public place.
- West Hollywood: Begins at 4 p.m. Tuesday through sunrise Wednesday.
- Burbank: Begins at 5 p.m. Tuesday and runs through 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- Culver City: Begins at 4 p.m. Tuesday and runs through 5:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Long Beach: Begins at 6 p.m. Tuesday through 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- Torrance: The curfew goes from 6 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Los Angeles Police Chief Michel Moore Tuesday said that 2,700 people have so far been arrested by his agency since the protests began. 2,500 of those were arrested for violating curfew for refusing to disperse.