2 People Rescued In West Hollywood Apartment FireTwo people were treated for smoke inhalation and minor burns, officials said.
Family Tries To Regroup After Fire Sends Mom To Hospital, Kills 4 Pets A Newhall family is still trying to regroup Sunday after a fire ravaged their home, sent the mom to a hospital with smoke inhalation and killed four pets Friday afternoon.
Girl, 7, Rescued From Victorville Apartment Fire By Heroic Sheriff's DeputyA San Bernardino Sheriff's Deputy is being called a hero Saturday for saving the life of an 11-year-old girl who was trapped in a quick-moving apartment fire.
Duplex Fire In South LA Injures 4An arson investigation will be conducted following a fire that injured four people at a two-story building in South Los Angeles on Thursday.
Officer, Firefighter Treated For Smoke Inhalation At Recycling Yard Blaze In Anaheim Fire officials said a firefighter and police officer are being treated for smoke inhalation following a smoky fire at a recycling yard in Anaheim.
Woman, 90, Suffers Smoke Inhalation In WeHo Apartment FireAn elderly woman Sunday was recovering after suffering smoke inhalation from a fire at an apartment complex in West Hollywood.
67-Year-Old Man Injured In Apartment Fire In PasadenaA 67-year-old man was injured following an apartment fire in Pasadena, it was reported Sunday.
Caught On Tape: Extended Stay Hotel Fire Has Guests Fleeing For Their LivesFire ripped through an extended stay hotel in La Habra Sunday afternoon forcing guests to flee for their lives.
Roof Collapses After Fire Breaks Out At Sun Valley HomeAuthorities Tuesday said a man suffered smoke inhalation following a house fire in the Sun Valley area.
Firefighter Suffers Smoke Inhalation While Battling Westlake BlazeOne firefighter suffered smoke inhalation during a firefight at a two-story home in the Westlake area.
Police: Menifee Man Set Fire To His House With Girlfriend InsideOfficials in Menifee have arrested a 45-year-old man for allegedly setting fire to a house in which his female companion suffered smoke inhalation and one of the couple's dogs died.