'It Doesn't Need To Happen': Dog Dies After Rattlesnake Bite In San Clemente DrivewayThe Cadiz family thought Duffy had been stung by a bee. But his face and neck started to swell, and Duffy came down with a fever. They took him to a veterinarian 45 minutes later, where Duffy went into shock and he died.
Fan Hoping To See Angels Play In Spring Training Game Bitten By RattlesnakeA California man has been hospitalized after things went awry during his annual pilgrimage to Arizona for baseball spring training.
Woman Bit By Rattlesnake In Bathroom Of Orange County HomeA 66-year-old woman was hospitalized Tuesday night after she was bit in her own bathroom by a rattlesnake.
Rattlesnake Bite Reported At Bonelli Park In San Dimas Firefighters Tuesday said one person was transported via ground unit to the hospital with what appeared to be a snake bite.