Puppy Named 'Monster' Becomes 'Hero' By Saving Owner From FireAn Alabama homeowner says his new puppy saved his life after the man's front yard went up in flames.
House Fire Turns Into Active Shooter Situation; Gunman's Mom Found DeadA 50-year-old woman was fatally shot after a house fire in the Gardena area and her son was taken into custody at the scene.
Boy, 17, Dies After Mysterious Fire In Compton HomeAlex Razo, 17, was pronounced dead at 10:29 a.m. Wednesday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
Woman, Grandson In Critical Condition After Compton House FireThe flames were put out within 20 minutes, but not before causing power lines above the house to spark and pop, posing some danger to firefighters.
Lightning Strike Causes House FireSome places had thunder and lightning today. In Whittier fire crews there say lightning started a fire that damaged a home.
Man Escapes With Nothing But Shower Curtain As Home Bursts Into FlamesWhen he heard the fire alarm, he turned off the shower, ripped down the shower curtain wrapped it around himself and ran out of the burning house.
Man Arrested In House Fire That Critically Injured 3 ChildrenThe man arrested could face attempted murder charges after police say the neighbor intentionally set the house on fire.
Man Dies, Uncle Injured After Fire Breaks Out At Mid-City DuplexOne man was killed and his uncle was seriously injured in an early morning fire at a duplex in the Mid-City area of Los Angeles Friday.
Stray Fireworks Destroy Family Home In Hacienda HeightsJoseph Lopez and his wife lived in their Hacienda Heights home for 14 years before someone in their neighborhood lit the firework that has left it burned and boarded up.
Firefighters Get Fast Handle On Pacific Palisades House FireFirefighters battled a blaze raging in a four-story home in the Pacific Palisades.
2 Vacant Homes In Compton Go Up In FlamesInvestigators are combing through the burned skeleton of two vacant Compton homes that went up in flames Thursday morning.
Man Found Dead In South LA House FireThere were no working smoke detectors in the home.