LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — L.A. Care Health Plan and Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan have partnered with USC Pharmacy to operate 16 COVID vaccine clinics through May 1.
The clinics will administer free Johnson & Johnson vaccines, though the vaccine is only approved for people 18 and older.READ MORE: 5 Drainage Culverts Retrofitted For Safer Wildlife Crossing Along 12-Mile Stretch Of State Route 118 In Ventura County
The clinics will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the following locations:READ MORE: Minnesota Officer Charged In Daunte Wright Shooting
- Los Angeles City College, 4100 Marathon St., Wednesday, April 7 and Wednesday, April 29;
- Palmdale Transportation Center, 39000 Clock Tower Plaza Drive East, Thursday, April 8 and Thursday, April 22;
- Lynwood Town Hall, 11330 Bullis Road, Friday, April 9 and Friday, April 23;
- East Los Angeles College, 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez, Saturday, April 10 and Saturday, April 24;
- San Fernando Swap Meet, 585 Glenoaks Blvd., Wednesday, April 14 and Wednesday, April 28;
- Purpose Church, 209 W. Temple St. in Pomona, Thursday, April 15 and Wednesday, April 21;
- Los Angeles Southwest College, 1600 W. Imperial Highway in Inglewood, Friday, April 16 and Friday, April 30; and
- Los Angeles Christian Presbyterian Church, 2241 N. Eastern Ave. in Boyle Heights, Saturday, April 17 and Saturday, May 1.
Those who are eligible can make an appointment here.MORE NEWS: Pittsburgh Man Claims Rams Star Aaron Donald Assaulted Him
(© Copyright 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. City News Service contributed to this report.)