NEAR IRVINE (CBSLA) — The Silverado Fire broke out Monday east of Irvine and quickly exploded to more than 11,000 acres as of Tuesday morning.READ MORE: Man Struck Multiple Times In Daylight Shooting In Riverside
More than 91,000 people have been ordered to evacuate. Click here to enter your address for details about the latest evacuations.
- The community of Orchard Hills along Irvine Boulevard from Bake Parkway to Jamboree Road.
- All residences between Great Park Boulevard and Bake Parkway, and north of Toledo Way until the city limits.
- Jackson Ranch & Williams Canyon.
- Baker Ranch, Portola Ranch and Foothill Ranch in Lake Forest.
Anyone in the evacuation zone who needs assistance evacuating should call 949-529-4774. O.C. residents who have also not yet signed up to receive emergency alerts are encouraged to do so at alertoc.org.READ MORE: Emmys Vow A Good Time After Bleak Year; 'Crown' May Rule
- Silverado, Modjeska and Trabuco Canyons along Live Oak Canyon.
- Mission Viejo Evacuation Warning Area: El Toro Rd to the north, Marguerite Pkwy to the west, Upper Oso reservoir to the east, Los Alisos Blvd to the south.
- Portola Hills
- Several portions of the 241, 133 and 261 freeways remain closed Tuesday.
- Irvine Blvd. closed from Alton to Sand Canyon.
- All areas, including roadways, north of Irvine Blvd. remain closed as part of the mandatory evacuation order. Great Park Blvd. is closed east of Sand Canyon.
- University Community Center, 1 Beech Tree Lane
- Quail Hill Community Center, 39 Shady Canyon Drive
- Los Olivos Community Center, 101 Alfonso Drive
- Harvard Community Center, 14701 Harvard
- Rancho Senior Center, 3 Ethel Coplen Way
- Las Lomas Community Center, 10 Federation Way
- Turtle Rock Community Center, 1 Sunnyhill.
The following schools remain closed Tuesday:MORE NEWS: Military Plane Crashes In Residential Area In Lake Worth, Texas; 3 Injured, Up To 6 Homes Hit
- All campus operations for UC Irvine are suspended Tuesday.
- All schools in the Irvine Unified School District closed Tuesday.
- All schools in the Tustin Unified School District closed Tuesday.