LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The Los Angeles Dodgers have avoided arbitration with six players.
The team reached a 1-year deal for $10.65 million with closer Kenley Jansen, while also securing Justin Turner, Yasmani Grandal, Chris Hatcher, Scott Van Slyke, and Luis Avilan to 1-year deals as well.
- Justin Turner — $5.1 million
- Kenley Jansen — $10.65 million
- Yasmani Grandal — $2.8 million
- Luis Avilan — $1.39 million
- Scott Van Slyke — $1.25 million
- Chris Hatcher — $1.06 million
The team reached agreements with Van Slyke and Avilan earlier in the week.
The Dodgers have now signed all their arbitration-eligible players.