HOLLYWOOD (CBSLA.com) — Some streets Sunday were closed in preparation for the 84th annual Hollywood Christmas Parade.
The parade kicks off at 5 p.m. on Hollywood Boulevard at Orange and will travel east to Vine.READ MORE: Marvel Suing To Keep Rights To 'Avengers' Characters From Copyright Termination
The parade will then head south on Vine to Sunset Boulevard and west on Sunset back to Orange.
Magicians Penn & Teller are the grand marshals.
According to the parade’s website, the following streets will be closed:
• Hollywood Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Orange Street until 10 p.m.
• Hawthorne Avenue, DeLongpre Avenue, Fountain Avenue from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• El Cerrito Place from Hollywood Boulevard to Franklin Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 8 p.m.
• Sycamore Street, Orange Street from Franklin Avenue to Fountain Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.READ MORE: Witnesses Describe Chaotic Scene As Fatal Officer-Involved Shooting Unfolds Near U.S. Open Of Surfing
• Sunset Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 10 p.m.
• East side of LaBrea Avenue from Hollywood Boulevard to Sunset Boulevard at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 7 p.m.
• Highland Avenue from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard at 3 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• Hollywood Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• Vine Street from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• Sunset Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
In addition, the northbound and southbound off-ramps of Cahuenga Boulevard and Highland Avenue will be closed starting at 3 p.m. until 10 p.m.MORE NEWS: Funeral Service To Be Held In Covina Hills For Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola Who Was Killed In Afghanistan