HOLLYWOOD (CBSLA.com) — Some streets Sunday were closed in preparation for the 84th annual Hollywood Christmas Parade.
The parade kicks off at 5 p.m. on Hollywood Boulevard at Orange and will travel east to Vine.READ MORE: Man In His Mid 30s Fatally Shot In Carson
The parade will then head south on Vine to Sunset Boulevard and west on Sunset back to Orange.
Magicians Penn & Teller are the grand marshals.
According to the parade’s website, the following streets will be closed:
• Hollywood Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Orange Street until 10 p.m.
• Hawthorne Avenue, DeLongpre Avenue, Fountain Avenue from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• El Cerrito Place from Hollywood Boulevard to Franklin Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 8 p.m.
• Sycamore Street, Orange Street from Franklin Avenue to Fountain Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.READ MORE: 2 Riverside Co. Sheriff's Deputies Recovering After Being Hit By Delivery Van; 2 Pedestrians Killed
• Sunset Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue at 1 p.m. Re-opens at 10 p.m.
• East side of LaBrea Avenue from Hollywood Boulevard to Sunset Boulevard at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 7 p.m.
• Highland Avenue from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard at 3 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• Hollywood Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• Vine Street from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
• Sunset Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street at 4 p.m. Re-opens at 9 p.m.
In addition, the northbound and southbound off-ramps of Cahuenga Boulevard and Highland Avenue will be closed starting at 3 p.m. until 10 p.m.MORE NEWS: Due To Wind Concerns, Disneyland Vaccine Site To Be Closed Sunday