ENCINO (CBSLA.com) — A 24-year-old electrical worker was electrocuted inside a home in Encino, authorities said.
Police said they responded to reported of an electrocution in a home in the 16000 block of Clark Street.READ MORE: Bill Clinton Reportedly To Be Released Soon From UCI Medical Center
According to the LAPD’s West Valley Division they responded to the home just after 11:15 a.m. Sunday. When they arrived, officials said they found the victim in full cardiac arrest.READ MORE: Three Teenagers Critically Wounded At Halloween House Party In Whittier
CAL OSHA is investigating the accident.
The victim was taken to a hospital in Tarzana where he was declared dead.MORE NEWS: Suspect Arrested In Death Of Man At Newport Pier