STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Local and nationally recognized celebrity gifting expert, Lash Fary, visited the KCAL9 studios Tuesday to show viewers this year’s Top Celebrity Gifts that Give Back.
Fary is founder and president of Distinctive Assets, a Los Angeles-based entertainment marketing and gifting company which works with a veritable of Who’s Who in Hollywood to introduce products/services to the entertainment industry each year. He is also the author of Fabulous Gifts: Hollywood’s Gift Guru Reveals the Secret to Giving the Perfect Present.READ MORE: 4 People Shot At Willowbrook Metro Station, 3 Of Those Critically Injured
Snack and Give Back KIND cubes
• Health-loving, do-gooders Bobbi Brown, Grace Potter, & Arianna Huffington partnered together with KIND Healthy Snacks to create custom, curated KIND snack cubes
• Proceeds benefit charities of personal importance to each woman including the Alzheimer’s Association and GPS for the Soul.
• Price: $42.50
• Website: www.snackandgiveback.com
To believe cranberry currant charity shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
• Personal care brand, philosophy, has partnered with musical talent and singer Jackie Evancho to encourage people to purchase to believe cranberry currant shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath
• 100% of the net proceeds benefit WhyHunger
• Price: $20
• Website: www.sephora.com
• For those looking to help the environment this holiday, unwinded candles are eco-friendly, handmade candles made of re-used wine bottles and tastefully-scented wax soy. Celebrity fans include Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton, Amy Grant & Vince Gill, Elisabeth Rohm and Kelly Clarkson.
• Price: $20
• Website: www.unwinedcandlecompany.com
Bangle bracelet with diamond accentsREAD MORE: Thousands Participate In 'More Than Pink' Walk Raising Awareness, Funds In Fight Against Breast Cancer
• Did you know that if each of us spent just $64 on American-made goods during our holiday shopping, the result would be 200,000 new jobs?! This is a great portal site to secure any number of fabulous gifts ranging from fashion to pet accessories, all made in America. Celeb fans include Brantley Gilbert, Scotty McCreery and Jason Aldean.
• Price: $49.99 and up
• Website: www.keepamerica.com
Slimware Portion Control Plates
• Perfect for post-holiday diets and New Year’s Resolutions
• A portion of sales benefit Shape Up America which helps educate the public on the importance of healthy body weight through increased physical activity and healthy eating. Celeb fans include Ashley Simpson, Taylor Dayne, Faith Hill, Kathy Griffin and Judith Light.
• Price: $37.50 – $59
• Website: www.slimware.com
• These miracle anti-aging masks, made of 24k gold, were created based on the technology used to help burn victims and the company continues to support charities that help burn survivors. Celeb fans include Lisa Marie Presley and Jana Kramer.
• Price: $19.99
• Website: www.bellasemplice.com
Chubby Chipmunk Hand-Dipped Chocolates
• These are the most amazing truffles ever and were just featured at both the Latin GRAMMYs and CMA Awards. Handmade by an ALL FEMALE company in South Dakota
• Supports the fight against animal cruelty. They can be found in the dressing rooms of stars such as Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, Hayden Panettiere and Carrie Underwood.
• Price: $29.95-$172
• Website: www.chubbychipmunk.com
M3K BeautyMORE NEWS: Princess Launches First Cruise Ship Since Start Of Pandemic Out Of LA Port
• An assortment of fab face washes and creams
• A portion of proceeds benefiting the Infinite Giving Group which provides assistance to women who are in shelters with children – helping to get them out, pay 12 months’ rent, re-groom, new clothes, new haircut, get the kids in school safely and then train them for 12 months to do something to get themselves back on their feet. Celebs stocking their beauty cabinets with M3K products include Connie Britton, Nelly Furtado and Natalie Cole.
• Website: www.m3kbeauty.com