By Brian Ping

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A Southland man on Friday had at least 30 reasons why one should never punch someone with the federal government.

KNX 1070’s Brian Ping reports Ricky Dean Johnson will spend the next two and a half years in prison after being convicted of assaulting a female federal agent.

Johnson, 52, of Chula Vista, pleaded guilty last September to assaulting a federal officer after he punched a female Drug Enforcement Agency officer in the head who was investigating allegations of prescription drug fraud at a Chula Vista pharmacy last June.

He then fled the store to avoid questioning and was caught the next day in Los Angeles.

Johnson was sentenced Tuesday by U.S. District Court Judge John Houston.

“This was a significant sentence and sends an important message that the use of violence during an interaction with law enforcement will have harsh consequences,” said U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy in a statement.

Comments (12)
  1. jon says:

not posting comments agian? suprise!

1. jon says:

the government will fear the people…

1. LA_Supremacy says:

Stop replying to yourself, you look stupid

2. GROWAPAIR says:

LA_Supremacy

If your god is so powerful why does he need a puS$y dumbf**k like you , sh!t for brains? Since you know somebody by the name of “Jesus” why aren’t you at peace instead of running around talking sh!t you have no idea about, aS$f**k?

3. mike says:

Wrong, people should fear inbred people like yourself. Didn’t you know it’s against the law to have sexual relationships with your family members?

4. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k with nothing to say I post to myself.

I’ll use your screen name next, puS$y d!cklips

Pay attention to me when I hijack these screen names to show I’m a puS$y dumbf**k loser

2. RJ OGuillory says:

The U.S. of Hollow

Junior demons litter the culture,
    sucking up all that’s left.
    The Elder knew how to pick em’
    The Boy claimed no such heft.
    Picked apart and long picked over,
    our bird of Giving Thanks.
    America, finally laid to rest,
    by her own traitorous Yanks.
    Liberty and Freedom,
    need no such plan to follow.
    Bleeding slowly across our land,
    The United States of Hollow.

RJ O’Guillory
    Author-
    Webster Groves-The Life of an Insane Family

3. RJ OGuillory says:

I’m a little confused…I wrote a small, three paragraph essay on this decision and have tried to post it now 5-6 times…no vulgarity, cursing..etc…but it won’t post?
    Is CBS censoring the the comments section?

Regards,

RJ O’Guillory
    Author-
    Webster Groves-The Life of an Insane Family

4. RJ OGuillory says:

Regarding that judge and his BS sentence….first of all..the idiot sitting on the bench who sentenced the man is corrupt….as are all member of “The Judiciary” who remain on the bench…in light of the Supreme Corrupt Court approving the use of torture….

RJ

5. Eatcrough says:

Thank you Judge Houston. Its about time to make spineless men who abuse women pay the price. How dare he touch her!

6. RJ OGuillory says:

…and as for “law enforcement”…Jesus, what an effing’.. joke that is….how about the fact that there is nothing in the Constitution that allows the government to prohibit any drug use….let alone have the DEA and it”s crowd of Gangsters and goons violating everyone’s civil rights….

..they are all gangster and goons…and their day will come,….both professionally and personally…that is how life is….hell,..take the biggest gangster over the last forty years G.H.W. Bush…he is in his final days and I’m sure he thinks he’s “accomplished” so much with all of his killing and warfare, theft and abuse of his office, the constitution and all of the abuses since they blew JFK’s head off..

..but really, even before he’s dead we all know of his corruption, his vile nature and the criminal acts that were probably envisioned, managed and designed by
    the old thief himself,….as he was taught well by his Daddy who helped to finance the Nazi Party back in the day….

..and before anyone tells me abut the “good nature” of the US Government…I was a DoD employee for over twenty years all over the world,..I am a Federally Protected Whistle Blower” (Ha!) from my day of employment and I’ve seen so much corruption it would make you choke….and relatively speaking… I had a fairly pointless job from a “national security” perspective…what do you think the big-boys actually get away with?

Regards,