LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A Los Angeles woman is speaking out about a botched plastic surgery that left her with symmastia, or a “uniboob.”

Dinora Rodriguez, a 40-year-old stay-at-home mom, woke up in horror after undergoing a routine surgery to swap out her old breast implants.

“My breasts looked really bad,” she told MSNBC. “It looked like I had one big breast instead of two. And the pain was terrible.”

Rodriguez says her surgeon, who was recommended by a friend, also operated on her eyes without her permission. She says they no longer close properly.

Her breasts have since been fixed by a board-certified surgeon, and a lawsuit has been resolved in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Comments (102)
  1. octoboob says:

Was it “Total Recall” where the alien had 3 boobs. I think there’s something kinda kinky about 1, 3, 4, 6 or 8. Walk this way.

2. Guess Who says:

I suspect another strip mall, turd world “surgeon”, the type that will inject silicone caulking into your a ss.

3. Barack Mugabe says:

Uniboob? Did they steal that nickname from the two clowns in the White House?

4. Doug Glass says:

So the two bit b i m b o isn’t satisfied? DILLIGAFF?

5. Emery says:

For some reason I don’t feel sorry for her……. at all.

6. Ilene Little says:

Come on, ladies, do your homework when it comes to selecting a surgeon for anything — Friend referral, REALLY? This just goes to prove there are bad surgeons and poor outcomes in every country; the U.S. is not an exception. Yes, the problem was fixed, but who needs the trauma?

7. Mom of 4 says:

Unless this woman has had breast cancer, or her breasts were left deformed after years of breast-feeding (that happened to a friend of mine), why in the world would she even consider implants? I’ve always been small busted, and yes, it bothered me when I was in my 20’s and 30’s. I am now in my 50’s, and I am SO glad I had small breasts! So many of my friends are hanging to their belly buttons, have shoulder and neck problems because they sag so low. In all honesty, mine look so much better now than they did 30 years ago! Leave them alone, ladies! It’s not worth the pain or the money. And if your man is obsessed with you having big breasts, get rid of him. He’s the loser, not you.

1. Thomas says:

Hear hear. The truth is, most guys dislike artificial breasts. Most of the men I know will happily take natural “small” boobs over fake ones, any day.

The only men who want their chicks to have implants are cheeseball types, the ones who are still driving red sports cars at age 40 and whatnot. You’ll usually find them in on some sort of scheme or hustle, and “molding” a woman into some desired image is just one of them.

8. badboobjob says:

It’s one of a kind.

9. Fred says:

its okay honey, I only got one mouth

10. Javier says:

Good News!…Now she is dating a MAN with only one arm!!!!!

11. Madeline says:

Take a look at the picture. Where is she going with that eyebrow pencil?! LOL!

12. Marc M says:

I don’t have any sympathy…

You could always just not get elective surgery?

13. Maud St James says:

It’s not nice to fool around with Mother Nature.

She should have been content with what she had.

14. glenp says:

looks like she got some serious hoo hahs now

15. tcot says:

Why is this on Drudge as news? Maybe you should change your name to “News For Boobs!”

16. GD says:

She was getting them swapped out? Just go to Jiffy Lube for a synthetic lubricant change. Why does a stay at home ho need these? How vane and stupid. Enjoy your uniboob.

17. Big B says:

That answers the ago old question: do you go right first or left go left?

I know a bit crude, and really not making fun of this poor woman’s plight, well maybe a little, but most are out their laughing secretly

18. Hank Warren says:

Illegals suing doctors, yet another violation of our rights. Add it to the list of gov’t violations of our rights:
    They violate the 1st Amendment by placing protesters in cages, banning books like “America Deceived II” and censoring the internet.
    They violate the 2nd Amendment by confiscating guns.
    They violate the 4th and 5th Amendment by molesting airline passengers.
    They violate the entire Constitution by starting undeclared wars for foreign countries.
    Impeach Obama, vote for Ron Paul.
    (Last link of Banned Book):

19. Gene Asbury says:

If you watch the video you will see that she states there is a gup in her eyes. I bet you this woman went to a hispanic surgeon first.

This is all further proof on how cowardly Americans are. 40 million illxgals break into your country. Apply for benefits, get a job and pay little or no taxes while living in a sanctuary city. Have a few kids of course on the taxpayers the have a operation and sue the surgeon and be on easy street. Maybe have enough money for a nice place in Mexico. Yup Americans sure are cowardly.

20. sscarzz says:

Stay at home mom? Yeah right, Vain people don’t hide what they just paid for.

21. krg says:

Perhaps she should have done some research on her surgeon before letting him do the surgery. And “uniboob” is a risk of implants that anyone getting them would know about if they actually did some research.

Unless she can prove that he did something negligent she should be on her own. Live and learn.