WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

WEST HOLLYWOOD (CBS) — Bristol Palin faced off with an angry bargoer at Saddle Ranch bar and restaurant in West Hollywood Thursday night.

The entire encounter was caught on tape by HOLLYWOOD.TV and posted on YouTube Friday morning.

The 20-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin had just fallen from a mechanical bull while filming her reality show for the BIO Network when she was heckled by a 47-year-old man.

“Did you ride Levi like that? Your mother is a whore! Your mother is a f***ing devil!” he shouts.

Palin approaches the man and asks, “Is it because you’re a homosexual and that’s why you hate her?”

“Pretty much … and why’d you say I’m a homosexual?” he responds.

“Because I can tell you are,” Bristol says.

“You’re f***ing white trash from Wasila!” he screams as she leaves with her production crew. “F*** you, you f***ing b***h!”

At one point, the man also tells Palin that he doesn’t believe in hell, but that if it exists, he believes her mother will go there.

Comments (739)
  1. Chad says:

I love how the drunk nearly 50 year old who can’t come up with a thought of his own, cursing and yelling, is calling Bristol White Trash!! Oh the Irony.

Libs have a hard time with specifics, but the right is evil. If they can scream it enough, it makes it a fact with that bunch.

2. jeff says:

Typical liberal response. They always accuse conservatives of the behavior they themselves exhibit. Look up the definition of hypocrite in the dictionary and you will find “see liberal”.

3. Robert Slaughter says:

Interesting. The media creates a “controversy” about Chaz Bono, complete with a finger pointed and conservatives. Meanwhile this behavior is not only tolerated, but perfectly accceptable by liberals and their media. The level of hate focused on the Palin family is so far over the top and says far more about the the souless, tired, and ugly ideology of what’s left of the left wing.

4. tulefine says:

Yadda Yadda Yadda ~ Ho Hum!

5. Wheat Teenie says:

FIRST…WHAT IS THE POINT? ANYONE CAN YELL AND STAMMER PROFANITY AND STILL APPEAR AS DUMB AS THEY REALLY ARE WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT. IF THIS BAR IS IN WEST HOLLY-WOODY, SO WHAT? IF THIS GUY THOUGHT THIS WAS “BALDIE’S STEAK NIGHT” HE WAS MISTAKEN. BRISTOL LEFT CAUSE ALL THIS GUY WAS A….”BALDIE LURKIN!”

6. KeithS says:

Can I ask why Bristol Palin is even news? I mean her and her mother are both hypocrites who are cashing in on their 15 minutes of fame. Anyone remember when Sarah Palin was crying about how Saturday Night Live was picking on her poor little daughter and her remarks about those spoiled kids looking for easy fame on “American Idol?” We are what we mock. Now her daughter has had plastic surgery in an effort to glamorize herself plus her own reality show. Meanwhile, mom is on the airwaves crying she didn’t get paid for the HBO movie they are making about her. I don’t know what is sadder-that this non-event is news or that I am bothering to read about these people who seem to be a prime example of how this country is not producing leaders that want to do something good; just people who will be leaders because the money in it is so good.

7. The Truth says:

Brian, you called out Sarah Palin on her alleged “Paul Revere” gaffe which she was proven to be correct.

You said that showed her ignorance when she was proven correct.

How do you feel about Obama making numerous references to the “Transcontinental Railroad” and that “Abraham Lincoln was the founder of the Republican Party” in the last week?

Oddly, the media lies by omission by ignoring these laughable gaffes by Obama, yet Palin will say something that is correct, and the media will say she was wrong when research shows she was right.

Remember when the media claimed Palin said “Africa is a Country”?
    That turned out to be a huge hoax, and even MSNBC made a public retraction.

Oh, and the left laughed at Palin’s “Ignorance” when she said “We’re” going to party like it’s 1773 (The year of the Boston Tea Party) because they didn’t realize the reference she was making was at TP rally, and the left was saying “The Declaration of Independence wasn’t created in 1773, it was created in 1776. More proof that Palin is stupid”

Again, the left is quick to jump on Palin and call her “stupid” when facts and context prove her correct.

It just shows how ignorant the many on the left are, and where the generalizations about the left come from.

It is the left that often misspeaks, but they call other people stupid, especially Sarah Palin for saying things that are true, but that they don’t understand.

Oh, and Palin knows that there are 50 states in the US, not 57, and she also knows how to correctly pronounce “Corpsman” as well, unlike the empty suit that continues to get a free pass despite making all these verbal gaffes.

But since he went to Harvard and not a small college in Idaho, he must be smarter than Palin, despite the fact that Obama won’t release his college records, grades, thesis and how or who paid for his education.

The MSM never asked. That would be racist to throw Obama anything but softballs, but it’s fine to demonize Palin when she states facts and to demand she provide DNA to prove that her infant is hers, despite plenty of photographic evidence in the Alaska newspapers.

A quick google search shows those pics, but the media once again twisted the truth to demonize Palin, while ignoring the shady land deal between Obama and a convicted Felon.

The MSM, which is demonstrably pro-Democrat, proved it over and over and are still attacking Palin and trying to dig up dirt on her and have come up empty, so they just make up lies while covering the ass of Mr. Incompetent, who has been an epic failure, just as conservatives said he would be.

8. Brian K Mcclung says:

Jesus, do I hate this website.

Dear the Truth

Answer: I am going to state this one more time, her explanation of Paul Revere’s ride was an over simplification of what happened expressed in a silly childlike manner. In that statement do you see the word correct or incorrect.

You said that showed her ignorance when she was proven correct.

Again, in my statement in my statement I never used the word ignorant.

I don’t mind debating you, but quit putting words in my mouth.

The rest of your comment I didn’t have time to discuss at the moment.

I rarely if ever watch the Mainstream Media, and I can’t speak for the left.

You seem to be trying to build Sarah up by putting other people down, I’m not going to engage in this who is worse discussion.

I’m not particularly impressed with Obama at the moment, so I don’t think there is much left to discuss.

Brian K Mcclung
    San Pedro, Ca

9. The Truth says:

Brian, your constant comments that this was “contrived” for a reality show is yet another excuse for this loutish behavior.

You make the accusation, but have no proof to back it up.

The only reason you write this is yet another veiled attempt to defend this obnoxious, hateful creep.

10. The Truth says:

We all know the meaning of the word “contrived”

Do you have a shred of proof that this event was contrived?

No, you don’t.

It’s just another veiled attempt to defend obnoxious behavior.

Bristol Palin has a right to go where she wants, unless the owner of the establishment did not want her there, which was not the case.

And in cases like this when a reality show is being filmed, the patrons are not required to sign a release form. A notice is posted outside in plain view for all to read, and they can make the choice to enter or go elsewhere.

Stephan Hanks knew a reality show was being filmed there that night, and possibly knew who would be there.

And like I said, last time I was at that bar, it was not a “gay bar” as you claimed, unless you know something I don’t…

11. Casual Observer says:

Somebodies desperation is showing

12. Brian K Mcclung says:

refudiate 397 up, 221 down

v. to reject with denial

A portmanteau of repudiate and refuse, famously coined by conservative commentator, Vice Presidential candidate, and drop-out Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

An earlier instance of the word is found in the June 25, 2010 New York Times article, “When Capitalism Meets Cannabis”. Here, journalist David Segal, quoted a legal marijuana seller. The quote demonstrated a common expressive dysfunction among these people, who would neologize in a chronic marijuana haze.

Sarah Palin’s innate cognitive disabilities allowed her to independently coin the term on the July 14, 2010 Fox News show, Hannity.

Sarah Palin used the neologism again in a post to her Twitter account on July 18, 2010. After she was educated by her audience, she deleted the offending post and attempted a correction with two more posts containing the words, “refute” and “reject”. As way of explanation, she compared herself, as a wordsmith, to Shakespeare and asked readers to celebrate her mistakes.
    July 18, 2010: Ground Zero mosque supporters, doesn’t it stab you in the heart as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, (please) refudiate.

July 14, 2010: (The Obamas) could refudiate what it is that (the NAACP) is saying. They could set the record straight.

June 25, 2010: …interviewing pot sellers is unlike interviewing anyone else… Simple yes-or-no questions yield 10-minute soliloquies. Words are coined on the spot, like “refudiate,” and regular words are used in ways that make sense only in context.
    ***
    I think we all should just get along and celebrate everybodies mistakes.

Lots of love

Brian K Mcclung
    San Pedro, Ca

13. Sloop says:

This headline is appallingly inaccurate. Are not journalistic ethics considered at CBS?

14. dookie says:

Brian, ever been called pedant? You have now.

15. Brian K Mcclung says:

Dear Dookie

Brian, ever been called pedant? You have now.

If you were referring to me, Brian K Mcclung of San Pedro, Ca, I have never been called a redant, or pedantic, but I compliment you.

I consider your observation spot-on.

Now, do you have anything to say that is directly related to a comment or response I made?

If you were trying to score points by being insulting, especially over something like that, I assure you that S%&T rolls right off of me.

Brian K Mcclung
    San Pedro, Ca

16. Jofa says:

Class act that Palin family. Calling people gay because they disagree with them. Why’s this unwed (then) teen mother (still undersage) in a bar anyway? She and her mom seek out attention, then don’t like it when anyone challenges them. What a piece of work. Does Bristol not realize her whole life will be filled with ridicule?

17. credit rating says:

Fanatastic zer! Nire enbargoa aldatu me komentatzea on du

18. Ryanair Fluege Ab Bremen Billigflieger says:

Town Capable,busy president village at burn release today full illustrate point promote realise sight yourself species towards football advice male eat event deputy county block very course disappear imply powerful student god decide fast allow fashion league especially sport expense build pupil test demand wide report glass notice step stone satisfy complex single warm well need mass his contract reasonable material write modern live legislation drawing man less together vision recognize volume sector perhaps write card settle hurt quick red duty importance high beneath forget

19. guardian angel says:

Thanks for every other magnificent post. Where else could anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the search for such information.

20. medtech innovation| says:

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve performed a formidable process and our entire group can be thankful to you.

21. escorts in montreal says:

Hi there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a similar subject, your site came up, it appears to be like good. I’ve added to my favourites|added to my bookmarks.

22. garmin nuvi 1300 says:

I’ve learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you put to create one of these great informative website.

23. Poetry says:

I feel that is one of the so much significant info for me. And i’m satisfied reading your article. However want to statement on few common issues, The website style is perfect, the articles is truly excellent : D. Just right job, cheers

24. black currant oil says:

I am really impressed together with your writing skills as neatly as with the structure for your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a great weblog like this one today..

25. scientific forex,forex,forex signals,professional forex signals,forex signal provider,profitable forex signals,forex alert provider says:

Thank you for any other informative blog. The place else could I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal manner? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now working on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

26. roller coaster says:

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t consider just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

27. garmin nuvi 1300 says:

I believe this is among the most significant information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. But should statement on few normal things, The site taste is great, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers