STUDIO CITY (CBS) — As the summer weather starts to heat up, the best way to cool down is with a tasty treat from Yogurtland! Alexis Eldridge stopped by KCAL9 Monday to show us Yogurtland’s summer flavors and how to create your own frozen favorites.
• Yogurtland is the nation’s fastest-growing frozen yogurt brand known for its signature bright, friendly retail locations.
• In addition to offering classic flavors like Strawberry and French Vanilla, Yogurtland’s offers unique frozen yogurt flavors that you won’t find anywhere else, like Taro, Superfruit Tart, Matcha Green Tea and Lychee Fruit.
• Yogurtland’s new summer flavors include Key Lime Bar Tart, Chocolate Mint Cookies, Cinnamon Graham Cracker and Dragon Passion.
• Yogurtland’s frozen yogurt contains calcium, vitamins, probiotics, and live & active cultures.
• Yogurtland has more than 135 locations in the U.S. and internationally. Los Angeles area Yogurtland locations include Hollywood, Alhambra, West Hollywood, Burbank, Universal City, Culver City and Westwood to name a few.
• Yogurtland offers a self-serve environment where customers create their own servings from a choice of 16 sweet and tart flavors of frozen yogurt and 32 fresh and dry toppings.
• Along with a passion for finding only the best ingredients, Yogurtland believes control, choice and creativity should always be in the hands of guests – and this is the heart of the Yogurtland experience.
For more information, visit Yogurtland.