LOS ANGELES (AP) — Warner Bro. lawyers are rejecting Charlie Sheen’s claim that he’s in talks to return to “Two And A Half Men.”

A letter Thursday from attorneys for Warner Bros. Television to Sheen’s lawyer dismisses as “false” Sheen’s comments that discussions are under way to reinstate him. Details of the letter were confirmed by a person close to the situation who requested anonymity because they lacked authority to speak publicly.

READ MORE: Lakers Handle Celtics 117-102, Split Rivalry For Season

Sheen told a Boston radio station Tuesday that there was an “85 percent” chance of his returning to the hit CBS sitcom. He was fired last month after outbursts directed at the show’s producer.

READ MORE: Retired Judge To Investigate Claims Riverside County Failed To Protect Turpin Children After They Were Freed

The letter from the firm of Munger, Tolles & Olson to Sheen’s attorney, Marty Singer, says there are no discussions regarding Sheen rejoining “Two and Half Men” and there will be none.

MORE NEWS: Family Mourn Teenager Shot And Killed Near Boyle Heights Recreation Center

(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not bepublished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)