Anaheim Police Arrest Suspect In Attempted Murder Of 2 Stabbed Near Disneyland

ANAHEIM (CBSLA.com) —  Authorities on Saturday announced the arrest of a suspect in a double stabbing near Disneyland that left two people, a man and a woman, in critical condition.

Late Saturday afternoon, investigators with the Anaheim Police Department Gang Detail and Crime Task Force arrested Flavio Marquez. 35, a resident of Anaheim, on two counts of attempted murder.

The double stabbing occurred around 8 p.m. Thursday night.outside two hotels near Disneyland.

Marquez is suspected of stabbing a 32-year-old man in the 1100 block of W. Ball Road (just outside the Springfield Suites Hotel) and then a 30-year-old woman in the 1200 block of S. Walnut Street (just outside the Holiday Inn) approximately two minutes later.

Authorities said investigations were working “around the clock” to develop leads that would put a suspect behind bars.

RELATED LINK: 2 People Critical After Being Stabbed Near Disneyland

Marquez was arrested without incident as he walked through a park not far from crime scenes, police said.

The motive for the stabbings is believed to be narcotics-related, officials said.

Marquez was booked at the Anaheim Detention Facility on two counts of attempted murder and is being held on $1,000,000 bail.

Both victims remain hospitalized in critical condition.

Anyone with information regarding Marquez or the stabbings is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (855) TIP-OCCS or by email at http://www.occrimestoppers.org.

Comments

1. GROWAPAIR says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think you need so much protection from me when I already get paid more than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check from where the “ferry dust” is coming. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.
    I’m GROWAPAIR, the Original Internet Gangsta, and I approve this message.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

To the administrators of the comment section of the CBS news website; I am the real Alfonso Reyes, sadly a troll whose foul mouthed rhetoric I have seen before has hijacked my screen & real name & others screen names posting offensive responses to other members of this forum. If you would like I can verify my identity via your initial inquiry through my real E-mail that you have on file to reach out to me for contact for this purpose. I await your reply & thank you for your time & consideration.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

To the administrators of the comment section of the CBS news website; I am the real GROWAPAIR, sadly a troll whose foul mouthed rhetoric I have seen before has hijacked my screen & real name & others screen names posting offensive responses to other members of this forum. If you would like I can verify my identity via your initial inquiry through my real E-mail that you have on file to reach out to me for contact for this purpose. I await your reply & thank you for your time & consideration.

2. Kelly Thomas says:

Dicckless MIKE THE PU$$Y DUMBFUK you were b!tch slapped by GROWAPAIR for being a nutless a$Swipe and sadly we can’t find the rock you hide under so you get to post confirming you’re a PU$SY B!TCH. You’re just waiting for more buth0les to lick.

1. Alfonso Reyes says:

I’m ALFONSO REYES , the Original Internet Gangsta, and I approve this message.

3. Sanny says:

According to the website Empire of Mouse, the incident is being purported to be a gangland turf battle by rival Disneyland neighborhood gangs over dealing narcotics.