Porter Ranch Parents Devastated After 13-Year-Old Daughter Dies From Huffing
A Porter Ranch family is devastated after their 13-year-old daughter died from huffing—a dangerous trend that involves inhaling household cleaners to get a high. KCAL9's Kristine Lazar reports.
Stores Rolling Out Big Deals For 'Super...One Dog's Hair-Raising Tale Of Theft,...Community Mourns 4 Killed In Redondo...CBSLA Evening Newsbrief (Dec. 19)Exclusive: 'The Fifth Dementia' Band...Girl, 14, In Extremely Critical...At Least 3 Protesters Reportedly...Jackie Johnson's Weather Forecast (Dec....O.C. Man Billed 5 Times Higher Than...Lisa Sigell's Health Watch (Dec. 19)Thieves Steal Custom Wheelchair Made For...CBSLA.com Late-Afternoon Newsbrief (Dec....Paintings Stolen In 2008 Displayed, 3...Family Of Man Fatally Shot By...Family Of Slain Bell Gardens Mayor...Last-Minute Gift Ideas From A Gifting...President Obama On Sony’s Decision To...GameStop's Best Gifts For ChristmasKaj Goldberg's Weather Forecast (Dec....Happy Holidays From CBS2 & KCAL9