Drink up, Beverly Hills. City officials say the water is safe for consumption.
Passengers and employees were urged not to drink or use water from any airport facilities in one of the terminals Wednesday after a reported contamination.
A typical homeowner would pay about $4.50 per month, but the actual amount paid would be determined by the amount of runoff their parcel generates.
Authorities say a test of a downtown L.A. hotel water tank where a Canadian tourist’s body was found this week didn’t find any live bacteria that would cause illness.
Residents and businesses in Pasadena and other foothill communities were being asked on Wednesday to reduce their water consumption while a major water pipeline is taken out of service.
Residents of a neighborhood in Riverside County say a dangerous cocktail of contaminants is buried underneath their homes.
Rescue crews searched MacArthur Park Lake on Monday morning after witnesses reported seeing a possible body in the water.
Firefighters in Southern California now have an “eye in the sky” to help them battle wildfires.
Lifeguards are warning beach-goers in Orange County to stay out of the water along one stretch of shoreline this Labor Day weekend.
Water was flowing for as far as at least one city block in Northridge after a water main break on Friday.
From “skinny water” to “coconut water” to “vitamin water,” it’s easy to get confused by all the specialty waters out there, especially when people are struggling to stay hydrated in this heat wave.
An estimated 1,500 people took part in a pre-dawn water gun fight that left much of the ponds at Balboa Park thrashed.
Water officials in San Diego County are one step closer to providing the public with drinking water from the ocean.
It’s what makes America great. Two guys, selling tap water to oblivious naive trend-chasers savvy, health-conscious consumers at $2.50 a bottle. In New York’s East Village, Adam Ruhf and Alexander Venet have opened the Molecule Water Cafe, where […]
For many Southland beachgoers, a day at the beach is often spent swimming in sewage, according to a new national report.