More than 63,000 Southland residents were without without power Friday due to the storm.
A middle-aged man remained hospitalized in critical condition Saturday after being electrocuted while washing windows.
A federal inspector says the Nuclear Regulatory Commission missed opportunities to spot potential trouble with an equipment swap that led to the installation of faulty machinery in a Southland nuclear plant.
A mother of two was in custody Wednesday after allegedly driving under the influence when she crashed her vehicle into a Southern California Edison power pole in Gardena.
A transformer failure in Fullerton Saturday left nearly 1,900 Southern California Edison customers without power.
The extreme heat in the Southland forced some Montclair residents to leave their homes for some time Thursday due to a planned power outage.
If you’re thinking about giving Mom metallic balloons, fire and utility officials want you to take precautions to avoid causing a power outage or fire.
Southern California Edison announced Tuesday that it plans to layoff hundreds of employees in an effort to streamline management.
A San Gabriel Valley family is suing Southern California Edison after their power was cut off when they didn’t pay a nearly $140,000 bill that was racked up by an alleged pot-growing tenant.
Thousands of Southland residents were without power Monday morning, primarily due to weather.
More than 10,000 Southern California Edison customers were without power Monday night after a very small fire at an Edison substation, officials said.
The interim ruling would force utilities including Southern California Edison and Pacific Gas & Electric to repay customers for an unprecedented rise in prices.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal board has told the operator of a shuttered nuclear power plant in California that it wants dozens of pages of documents withheld when the company submitted a plan to […]
Crews from Southern California Edison are loading up and headed East.
Redondo Beach residents are still concerned that stray voltage from a local substation has made them ill, even though crews have seemingly started to work on the problem.