Teen Lucky To Be Alive After Allergic Reaction To SnakebiteThe snake’s venom can be deadly on its own, but the 14-year-old also had a rare, severe allergic reaction compounding the emergency.
Toddler On The Mend After Being Bitten By Rattlesnake In Chino HillsA toddler is on the mend almost a week after being bitten by a snake.
Child Bitten By Snake While Attempting To Retrieve Kite In PerrisAuthorities say an 8-year-old child is in moderate condition after being bitten by a snake while trying to retrieve a kite.
Woman Bit By Rattlesnake In Bathroom Of Orange County HomeA 66-year-old woman was hospitalized Tuesday night after she was bit in her own bathroom by a rattlesnake.
Toddler Listed In Serious Condition From Snake Bite In Riverside CountyA toddler remained hospitalized Saturday for treatment of injuries sustained from a snake bite.
Nicki Minaj Dancer Bitten By Snake While Rehearsing For VMAsOne of Nicki Minaj’s dancers was bitten by a snake on Friday while rehearsing for the MTV Video Music Awards, it was reported Saturday.
Toddler Bitten By Rattlesnake Near IdyllwildA 2-year-old boy was bitten by one of the deadliest rattlesnakes in Southern California Saturday near Idyllwild.
Only On CBS2: Boy Bitten By Rattlesnake While Saving Younger BrotherSeven-year-old Mikah Kainine is stuck in a hospital bed, unable to walk, after being bit by a rattlesnake while playing in his family's backyard Saturday.