Federal health officials say about 200 people have come down with vomiting and diarrhea aboard two San Diego-bound cruise ships.
Firefighters were dispatched to Swift Transportation in the 11800 block of Mission Boulevard about 7:45 p.m. Friday.
A Compton family was sickened Sunday morning by carbon monoxide poisoning.
The California Institute of the Arts campus in Valencia was closed this weekend in order to contain the spread of a possible stomach virus.
Dozens attending an electronic music dance festival in Los Angeles’ historic Chinatown District required medical attention on Saturday evening.