A civil attorney said Scott Dekraai was forthcoming about his cash holdings, but silent on why he allegedly killed 8 people last year.
The site of Orange County’s deadliest shooting is scheduled to reopen later this year. The owner of Salon Meritage, Sandy Fannin, says she will be back in business this summer after extensive remodeling.
A grand jury Wednesday indicted a Huntington Beach man on charges of killing his ex-wife and seven others in a shooting spree at a Seal Beach salon.
More than $400,000 has been collected to help families of those killed in last year’s salon massacre in Seal Beach. Eight people were killed and a 73-year-old woman was seriously injured in the Oct. 12 shootings at the Salon Meritage.
The alleged gunman in the Seal Beach salon massacre pleaded not guilty to murder charges Tuesday.
Newly-released court documents reportedly detail that the man accused of shooting and killing eight people in a Seal Beach beauty salon had argued with his ex-wife that morning over custody of their child.
Scott Dekraai, 41, was appointed a public defender Monday afternoon.
Grace Community Church in Seal Beach dedicated time during services Sunday to honor the victims who lost their lives in the salon shooting rampage.
The tight-knit community of Seal Beach continues to come together in the wake of a deadly rampage at a salon this week.
Scott Dekraai, the suspect in the Seal Beach salon massacre, made his first appearance in Orange County Superior Court on Friday, but his arraignment on eight counts of murder and one count of attempted murder was continued to November 29.
The sole survivor of Wednesday’s salon massacre in Seal Beach that killed eight people is fighting for her life at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center.
Tonight, police are searching Scott Dekraai’s Huntington Beach home.