The parents of three victims of a deadly rampage in Santa Barbara, California, last year are suing the county, the Sheriff’s Department and the apartment building where the accused killer lived.
A San Pedro couple says they never had time to grieve the recent miscarriage of their daughter because of the events that transpired after.
Families of victims of medical negligence gathered Monday to urge voters to support a political effort for greater patient safety protections.
The parents of a 16-year-old special needs boy have filed a lawsuit claiming negligence at the hands of the LAUSD resulted in the drowning death of the teen.
The widow of Milton Olin, who was killed in December when he was struck by a Los Angeles Sheriff’s car while riding his bike, is seeking legal action after she says she still has not been given proper details about the event.
Jury deliberations began Thursday following closing arguments in the Bryan Stow beating trial.
An attorney Thursday for the family of a 16-year-old special needs boy said negligence at the hands of the LAUSD resulted in the drowning death of the teen.
Opening statements began Thursday morning in Bryan Stow’s civil lawsuit against former Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt..
Three sons who lost their mother in a plane crash at Santa Monica Airport filed a wrongful death lawsuit Tuesday against the estate of the aircraft’s pilot, alleging negligence.
Walter Shelby, Jr. filed claims in Los Angeles Superior Court Thursday, claiming Metro was negligent in the death of his son, Xavier Shelby.
A jury awarded Antonio Steward $55 million in a negligence lawsuit.
A jury Friday awarded $8.3 million to a former prison guard who accused Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy Orthopaedics subsidiary of knowingly marketing a faulty hip implant that was later recalled.
Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s father, has dropped a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray and Applied Pharmacy Services, according to court papers.
An actress who became famous for exposing herself on the big screen will now have to pay big bucks for exposing a contractor to injury.
A judge Friday ruled that the jury in the Sharon Stone negligence suit will not be visiting the 53-year-old actress’ residence.