Candle

(credit: CBS)

Candle, Christmas Tree Blamed For Sparking Azusa House Fire

A candle and a dry Christmas tree were being blamed Tuesday for sparking a house fire in Azusa, officials said.

CBS2 / KCAL9–01/13/2015

(credit: istockphoto.com)

Unattended Candle Does $80K In Damage To San Clemente Home

The burning candle was left alone in a second-floor bathroom, where the fire originated, Concialdi said.

06/22/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,829 other followers