A 37-year-old Amber Alert suspect accused of stabbing a man several times was in custody on Wednesday.
A 1-year-old boy believed to have been taken by his father, who is suspected of stabbing the child’s mother’s boyfriend at her San Pedro home remains in Tijuana Tuesday.
Family members of a 1-year-old boy, who was the subject of a statewide Amber Alert Monday, said they have been told by detectives that the child has been found and is safe.
For most, the alarm hit around 2 a.m., along with a text message reading: “Flash flood warning.”
Authorities have identified the body found in a car trunk in Montebello as that of missing mother, Erica Perez.
An abducted 5-year-old boy, who was taken from his South LA home Friday, was found safe in Hawthorne.
An Amber Alert has been canceled after the 10-month-old infant was found safe. No further details have been provided.
The California Highway Patrol says it has canceled an Amber Alert for a 5-year-old boy who was allegedly abducted from San Diego County on Saturday evening.
A 2-year-old boy who was kidnapped by his father has been found safe in Texas.
The CHP is asking for people to be on the lookout for a 4-year-old boy who was abducted Tuesday.
Two children from Exposition Park who were the subject of an Amber Alert last week were found safe Saturday, and their mother is in jail, according to police.
An Amber Alert was activated Thursday for two children allegedly abducted by their biological mother.
Police say Mariah Salguero’s parents, Christopher Salguero and Rosa Chairez, both 25, walked her out of a Superior Court hearing around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Officials say a 6-month-old girl taken in Orange County Wednesday has been found safe with her grandmother in Arizona.
Authorities suspect a man accused of abducting his 2-year-old son in March may be in the Southland.