Categories: Photo Galleries

More Latest Photos

U.S. Navy Members Return Home From Six Month DeploymentTake a look at photos from Wednesday's homecoming of VAW-113 "Black Eagles" from a six month deployment from USS Carl Vinson.
Los Angeles Rams Media DayCheck out what it's like behind the scenes at Rams Media Day.
Dodgers Old-Timers' Game 2017
GALLERY: Stephanie's Day 2017 In Studio CityHundreds of families turned out Saturday to attend the annual Stephanie’s Day event at CBS Studio Center.
2017 Celebrity DeathsA photo gallery of famous personalities the world bid farewell to in 2017.
Saved By The Bell Pop Up Diner & BarA Saved By The Bell pop up diner and bar is set to open in Los Angeles after proving successful in Chicago for the past year.

1. Marina says:

Kelev, Wow! what a beautiful dog was that taken in Hawaii, that sunset is awesome, incredible shot.. What breed is that and is it a male or female?

1. HG says:

I adopted Kelev from rescue and he was nearly at death’s door. He was found wandering the high desert and weighed only 46 lbs. After several months of medical treatments and a special diet he has made a great recovery and is truely a remarkable wooley ‘Malberian’ (Husky / Malamute). I am glad, I had the Honor of adopting Kelev from rescue even though he is 8 years old, he still has many years of life with me. If he should win the PETCO prize, I will donate 100% of that prize too the rescue I adopted him from. (They really could use it). And thanks for your kind comments Marina.
      HG

2. Cesar Millan says:

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO OF KELEV IN DAY 3! #24

2. Donna Cochran says:

Winkie is a Rescue Kitty…..We adopted her from Petco. She was found abandioned and had a terrible eye infection. Her eye had to be removed. She doesn’t let that slow her down on bit. She is very loving and we are so glad we gave her a good warm home.

3. anita manriquez says:

how do I enter my dog in the pets2 love cuties holiday?
    Please let me know

4. Odette says:

“Trouble” is a rescue kitty. The mama cat abandoned him on the top of a neighbor’s shed because he was the runt. She still had 2 other kittens to try to feed. She was a ferel cat in the neighborhood. My borther in law heard him mewwing and had to save him he was only 3 or 4 weeks old. We bottle fed him day and night for weeks until he got bigger. He came at a time when my husband had gotten sick and it helped him recover quicker. He became a very much loved member of our family. This was taken at him first Christmas with us.

1. HG says:

That’s a beautiful story….hope your kitty wins:]

5. Sylvie says:

How do you enter this christmas dog contest.
    Reading all the rules still doesn’t alow me to upload any pictures as directed. Much less fill out the form.
    Thank you.
    Sylvie

1. HG says:

Sylvie, Here’s the LINK: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/pets2love-cutest-holiday-pets-contest/

Just click on that and the entry form is right there…Goodluck.

HG

1. Sylvie says:

Thank you HG for the LINK.
        I was abled to enter the contest.
        Greatly appreciated.

6. Kim Gillette says:

how do I enter holiday pet contest? thanks
    kim gillette

1. Everest La'quseta says:

Dah, Take a picture of your pet and enter!

7. Britney says:

Hello all! I am wondering where i upload the picture of my dog?! I cant seem to find the upload a picture button! haha. let me know please! thank you 🙂