#CBSLAHelps: CBSLA teamed up with the American Red Cross to raise money for victims of the Southern California firestorms. Click Here to donate! You can also text CBSLAHELPS to 75759 to learn more. Celebrity Guests | Full Recap
#CHiPsForKids: We're in Orange County Starting at 11am! Join us at Kawasaki Motors in Foothill Ranch. More Info
Categories: Photo Galleries

More Latest Photos

SoCal Fire Victims Relief FundraiserCBSLA has teamed up with the Red Cross to raise money for victims of the SoCal firestorms. Volunteers, CBSLA reporters/anchors and stars from CBS TV shows are helping take calls all day long!
Eagles 43, Rams 35
2017 CHiPs For Kids Toy Drive: Walgreens Thousand Oaks
PHOTOS: Wildfires Torch Southland
2017 CHiPs For KIDS Toy Drive KickoffCBS2/KCAL9 and CHP have partnered with local businesses and organizations for CHiPs for KIDS. Bring a new and unwrapped toy and help bring joy to the lives of children this Holiday season.
2017 LA Auto Show
  1. Marina says:

Kelev, Wow! what a beautiful dog was that taken in Hawaii, that sunset is awesome, incredible shot.. What breed is that and is it a male or female?

1. HG says:

I adopted Kelev from rescue and he was nearly at death’s door. He was found wandering the high desert and weighed only 46 lbs. After several months of medical treatments and a special diet he has made a great recovery and is truely a remarkable wooley ‘Malberian’ (Husky / Malamute). I am glad, I had the Honor of adopting Kelev from rescue even though he is 8 years old, he still has many years of life with me. If he should win the PETCO prize, I will donate 100% of that prize too the rescue I adopted him from. (They really could use it). And thanks for your kind comments Marina.
      HG

2. Cesar Millan says:

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO OF KELEV IN DAY 3! #24

2. Donna Cochran says:

Winkie is a Rescue Kitty…..We adopted her from Petco. She was found abandioned and had a terrible eye infection. Her eye had to be removed. She doesn’t let that slow her down on bit. She is very loving and we are so glad we gave her a good warm home.

3. anita manriquez says:

how do I enter my dog in the pets2 love cuties holiday?
    Please let me know

4. Odette says:

“Trouble” is a rescue kitty. The mama cat abandoned him on the top of a neighbor’s shed because he was the runt. She still had 2 other kittens to try to feed. She was a ferel cat in the neighborhood. My borther in law heard him mewwing and had to save him he was only 3 or 4 weeks old. We bottle fed him day and night for weeks until he got bigger. He came at a time when my husband had gotten sick and it helped him recover quicker. He became a very much loved member of our family. This was taken at him first Christmas with us.

1. HG says:

That’s a beautiful story….hope your kitty wins:]

5. Sylvie says:

How do you enter this christmas dog contest.
    Reading all the rules still doesn’t alow me to upload any pictures as directed. Much less fill out the form.
    Thank you.
    Sylvie

1. HG says:

Sylvie, Here’s the LINK: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/pets2love-cutest-holiday-pets-contest/

Just click on that and the entry form is right there…Goodluck.

HG

1. Sylvie says:

Thank you HG for the LINK.
        I was abled to enter the contest.
        Greatly appreciated.

6. Kim Gillette says:

how do I enter holiday pet contest? thanks
    kim gillette

1. Everest La'quseta says:

Dah, Take a picture of your pet and enter!

7. Britney says:

Hello all! I am wondering where i upload the picture of my dog?! I cant seem to find the upload a picture button! haha. let me know please! thank you 🙂