Short-Lived Celebrity Marriages

72 Days – 2011  (Photo by Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images)
Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries
From months to days (and sometimes even hours), celebrities have a long tradition of untying the knot of their very public marriages. Here's some of the most memorable -- and short-lived -- marriages that are no more.
72 Days – 2011 (Photo by Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images)
2 weeks – 2008  (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds 2 weeks – 2008 (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
2 weeks - 2004 (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Ali Landry & Mario Lopez 2 weeks - 2004 (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
4 months – 2007 (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Jennifer Esposito & Bradley Cooper 4 months – 2007 (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
4 months - 2001 (Photo credit should read ERIC ESTRADE/AFP/Getty Images)
Pamela Anderson & Kid Rock 4 months - 2001 (Photo credit should read ERIC ESTRADE/AFP/Getty Images)
4 months - 2002 (Photo credit should read LUCY NICHOLSON/AFP/Getty Images)
Nicolas Cage & Lisa Marie Presley 4 months - 2002 (Photo credit should read LUCY NICHOLSON/AFP/Getty Images)
4 months - 1999 (Photo credit should read FREDERICK BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)
Dennis Rodman & Carmen Electra 4 months - 1999 (Photo credit should read FREDERICK BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)
5 months - 2001 (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images)
Drew Barrymore & Tom Green 5 months - 2001 (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images)
8 Months – 2002 (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Jennifer Lopez & Cris Judd 8 Months – 2002 (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
9 months - 1997  (Photo by Diane Freed)
Jim Carrey and Lauren Holly 9 months - 1997 (Photo by Diane Freed)
10 months – 1999 (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Alyssa Milano and Cinjun Tate 10 months – 1999 (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
1 year - 2000 (Photo by Chris Weeks/Liaison)
Helen Hunt & Hank Azaria 1 year - 2000 (Photo by Chris Weeks/Liaison)
16 months - 2002 (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Liza Minnelli & David Gest 16 months - 2002 (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
20 months - 1996 (Photo credit should read KIM KULISH/AFP/Getty Images)
Lisa Marie Presley & Michael Jackson 20 months - 1996 (Photo credit should read KIM KULISH/AFP/Getty Images)
Categories: Entertainment

Latest Galleries

Los Angeles Lakers 2016 Media Day
Los Angeles Clippers 2016 Media Day
Dodgers Celebrate Winning The N.L. West
Rams 37, Buccaneers 32
Vin Scully Candid Moments
2016 Celebrity DeathsA photo gallery of famous personalities the world bid farewell to in 2016.
68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
2016 Emmys Red Carpet Arrivals

1. Scratcher says:

Is anyone really surprised? with a popular reality show on the air – this is just another “Promo Stunt” and everyone fell for it – hook, line and sinker. . . Ooo ing and Ahh ing through the whole charade. . . Lol…

2. Jim says:

Helen Hunt married a man?

3. Kenneth says:

Just like her mother. One man to the next. He was a fool to go down that alley, its all about her. Someone please tell me who has the talent in that family? Be smart… move on! Oh, I know its the mother pimping out all the kids….
    Wow!

4. Chaz Bono says:

What about Cher and Greg Allman. Married for NINE days. Gaping exclusion and mistake CBS

1. Kanni Bassativa says:

How’d ya like me on DWTS!!!

1. Ana says:

Thank you so much! I was scaerd I'm gonna mess this up, but it worked out perfectly :] The instructions are super easy to follow!

2. Mamta says:

UncleStumpy on February 1, 2011 If i was the scpeeh I would have chugged that wine before the scpeeh lol might have helped..poor guy

2. Ryla says:

something about no ctmmenos on new posts. That has to be it. What does not make sense though is I do NOT mess with that page. Ever. It’s a totally different page then my *new post* page. So it changed itself or something. lol I don’t know. Just glad it seems to be working now!

5. Raven says:

you only WISH you looked like her and had her figure

6. Max Smylie says:

And don’t forget Britney Spears 55 hour marriage to Jason Allen Alexande in 2004.

1. Niluththara says:

Hi, this is a comemnt.To delete a comemnt, just log in and view the post's comemnts. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Jeon says:

Found my way to your Blog through my tlraevs tonight! Congratulations on being Cancer free and being a beautiful wife and mother of four beautiful children! Wow – what a scary journey you had. As I read thru some of your posts, I could feel how brave you truly were, even though some days it was hard! I am a 50ish Diva Mom :))with an awesome husband and 2 beautiful kids who are now 28 & 30 ~ and this month I am a 3 yr. cancer survivor! I was diagnosed with a very rare, subglottal tumor below and on my voice box. They treated it as an advanced cancer due to the uncertainty. Did 7 weeks of daily radiation along with Chemo once a week during that 7 weeks. Lots of scans, pet scans etc these last 3 years – I go every 3 months for check-ups – will graduate to every 4 months on January 1st – WooHoo – Life is Good! Strength, courage and hope every day ~ Keep the faith! Keeping the fear at Bay is always the hardest. But filling our lives with family, friends and all the things we love makes it all bearable! I wish you and your family all good things and will send the good Karma your way!

7. Kyubi says:

Thanks for this! I'm hnvaig a hard time finding where to put it (I'm on an iPad and can't search with ctrl f) but I'm sure once I find it, it will be great!

8. Boyzen says:

This is great – tkahns a lot! Just wish I could make them appear right under the original comment…

9. Mehdi says:

Once again, you’ve come up with some great ideas for fun and etdcauional activities for the kids. I specifically enjoyed your description of David at the National Museum. I’ve seen it in person but it was nice to see him through your eyes. At Lin’s suggestion, the family headed down to the arts festival at Clarke Quay. It was a great way to spend a leisurely hour.I have now added your site to my yahoo homepage.

10. Santiago says:

hmmm, I did this and no pblmoers, but I don't see any reply option has appeared. kissofsun.blogspot.com

11. Uncle Jeb says:

Look up her ass and you will find a basketball. Signed from Magic…

1. Yogi says:

It’s certainly eeicssxve. I kind of like the system I am using (hashcash-like) but of course, it doesn’t really prevent any targetted attack. It’s not invasive though.

12. Jellamea says:

Oh my gosh, I just got my first botutn to show up on my blog – thanks for your instructions!!!Now can you please🙂 tell me how to get my pictures to load on the linky parties that say "less than so-and-so # megapixels" – and mine are always too many, so I can't link my item to their party? I feel dumb but there's gotta be a way – thanks!

13. Timi says:

Thanks for sntopipg by and the kind words Merrill. It took me a while but I did find the “Official” records for the Salem Lutheran Cemetery. To say the best, it was a mess. I did finally sort it all out and entered all the names that were in the records into my data base which I am sure you have seen on this site. I just checked and there is no Daniel Price. That doesn’t mean that he isn’t buried there, but there are no records of it. I can’t give you the name of the person with the records because I’m sure you won’t get a response from him. He isn’t a computer person and not even the person that is supposed to have the records. It is a mess to say the least.If I remember correctly, and I’m not sure I do, in the oldest part of the cemetery they aren’t even sure where the graves are so they don’t bury anyone there. I’m not sure about that though. Originally there was a church at the front of the area and but it is long gone.Yes, a number of the stones are just piled up. They were just thrown every which way between two trees. My wife and I took them all out of the pile, cleaned them, took photos and then piled them back “neatly” rather than in a heap.I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.Thanks again for sntopipg by.Bob Jones

14. laughin says:

skank ho aint no mo

15. Ade says:

kevingrant5 Looked around, doesn’t apaper to be any similar easy solutions for Java/Android. boo, because I do have this problem a lot

16. lb punk rock says:

wouln’t be surprised if she had aids.

17. hardness of tap water says:

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!