More Latest Photos

Space X Returns To Flight
2017 Golden Globes Red Carpet Arrivals
USC Wins A Rose Bowl For The Ages
128th Rose ParadeThe 128th Rose Parade took place Monday afternoon featuring floral floats, spirited marching bands, and high-stepping equestrian units along a five and a half mile route down Colorado Blvd.
Final Preparations For The 2017 Rose Parade
Revelers Around The World Say Hello To 2017

1. Me says:

Yeah. He will get millions of viewers on the net if he starts a channel.

2. CAN says:

HE IS STILL A LOSER. ANYBODY THAT IS AN ADDICT AND DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THEY DAMAGE THAT THEY ARE DOING TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR LOVED ONES, SPECIALLY THEIR KIDS ARE LOSERS.

3. Tim says:

He is definitely not winning. He is a narcissist in both the egotistical and sexual sense. He is a pitiful example of pride taken to a very high degree. He is also not in touch with reality. He needs to stay on his medications. He is irrational and in the meantime he’s destroying himself and others around him, including his “goddesses” who degrade themselves by living with him and sharing him sexually.

4. Marco says:

Gotta agree this is just a sad story. No winning going on here. In No Sense of the word.

5. Jamespoon says:

So glad to see that the all knowing and seeing public,know what Charlie’s doing and why, and have a handle on his game. As I see it nobody but Charlie knows why and where he is headed. Making such wide sweeping and malicious gossip about what the media spins to you, keeps hypocracy alive and well. Why not attend to your business and let Charlie decide what winning is for him.Peace.

6. Minorkle J. Fox says:

As a young adult I look up to Mr. Sheen as a role model. I hope to one day have Goddesses at my beck and call. Who wouldn’t? I want to have my own successful acting career that allows me to act irrationally anytime I please. I want to trash talk at will with no consequences. Please God, let me be Charlie when I grow up.