More Latest Photos

The 2017 Academy Awards
Red Carpet Arrivals: 89th Annual Academy Awards
Political Moments At The Oscars
OSCARS 2017: Building The Red Carpet
Body Found Along The Los Angeles River

1. Me says:

Yeah. He will get millions of viewers on the net if he starts a channel.

2. CAN says:

HE IS STILL A LOSER. ANYBODY THAT IS AN ADDICT AND DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THEY DAMAGE THAT THEY ARE DOING TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR LOVED ONES, SPECIALLY THEIR KIDS ARE LOSERS.

3. Tim says:

He is definitely not winning. He is a narcissist in both the egotistical and sexual sense. He is a pitiful example of pride taken to a very high degree. He is also not in touch with reality. He needs to stay on his medications. He is irrational and in the meantime he’s destroying himself and others around him, including his “goddesses” who degrade themselves by living with him and sharing him sexually.

4. Marco says:

Gotta agree this is just a sad story. No winning going on here. In No Sense of the word.

5. Jamespoon says:

So glad to see that the all knowing and seeing public,know what Charlie’s doing and why, and have a handle on his game. As I see it nobody but Charlie knows why and where he is headed. Making such wide sweeping and malicious gossip about what the media spins to you, keeps hypocracy alive and well. Why not attend to your business and let Charlie decide what winning is for him.Peace.

6. Minorkle J. Fox says:

As a young adult I look up to Mr. Sheen as a role model. I hope to one day have Goddesses at my beck and call. Who wouldn’t? I want to have my own successful acting career that allows me to act irrationally anytime I please. I want to trash talk at will with no consequences. Please God, let me be Charlie when I grow up.