- Huntington Park Councilman To Appoint 2 Undocumented Immigrants As Commissioners
- Home Section
- Glendale Soccer Star Killed Before Playing In Pan-Armenian Games
- 2 Young Women Die Of Apparent Drug Overdoses At Hard Summer Music Festival
- Sheriff: 70-Year-Old Uses Rifle Butt To Stop Attack On Disabled, Senior Roommates
Latest LA Weather 2012
A storm is headed into the Southland Tuesday afternoon, bringing rain, wind and a possible thunderstorm.
The National Weather Service Friday issued a significant weather advisory for coastal areas in Orange County due to strong thunderstorms and water spouts moving through the area.
The air conditioning went out at the San Bernardino Unified School District headquarters and at two schools, prompting officials and students to head home early.
Consumers are encouraged to reduce their energy use, especially between the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/14/2012
Air conditioning specialists have seen an increase in AC breakdowns since the beginning of the excessive heat wave.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/13/2012
- 2nd Flex Alert In One Week Issued For California 08/13/2012
- Southern California Enters Day 7 Of Continuing Heat Wave 08/12/2012
- Big Rig Crashes Into 101 Freeway Divider, Snarls Traffic In Calabasas 08/11/2012
- SoCal Endures Sixth Day Of Continuing Heat Wave 08/11/2012
- North Hollywood Ice Co. Cooling Things Down CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2012
- Woman Dies After Being Found Near Her Wheelchair In Sweltering Heat 08/10/2012
- SoCal Edison Offers Tips To Save On Energy Bill 08/10/2012
- Statewide Flex Alert To Expire Saturday CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2012
- Cooling Centers To Help Residents Cope With Excessive Heat CBS Los Angeles–08/09/2012