- Only On 2: Dispute Between Owner Of Nail Salon, Customer Is Caught On Video
- 3 Masked Suspects In Custody After Allegedly Firing At LAPD Officers In South LA
- Home Section
- Report: Harrison Ford Piloted Plane That Crashed Onto Venice Golf Course
- Southland Firefighter Says Popular Antibiotic Poisoned His Body, His Life
Latest LA Weather 2012
A storm is headed into the Southland Tuesday afternoon, bringing rain, wind and a possible thunderstorm.
The National Weather Service Friday issued a significant weather advisory for coastal areas in Orange County due to strong thunderstorms and water spouts moving through the area.
The air conditioning went out at the San Bernardino Unified School District headquarters and at two schools, prompting officials and students to head home early.
Consumers are encouraged to reduce their energy use, especially between the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/14/2012
Air conditioning specialists have seen an increase in AC breakdowns since the beginning of the excessive heat wave.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/13/2012
- 2nd Flex Alert In One Week Issued For California 08/13/2012
- Southern California Enters Day 7 Of Continuing Heat Wave 08/12/2012
- Big Rig Crashes Into 101 Freeway Divider, Snarls Traffic In Calabasas 08/11/2012
- SoCal Endures Sixth Day Of Continuing Heat Wave 08/11/2012
- North Hollywood Ice Co. Cooling Things Down CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2012
- Woman Dies After Being Found Near Her Wheelchair In Sweltering Heat 08/10/2012
- SoCal Edison Offers Tips To Save On Energy Bill 08/10/2012
- Statewide Flex Alert To Expire Saturday CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2012
- Cooling Centers To Help Residents Cope With Excessive Heat CBS Los Angeles–08/09/2012