- Home Section
- Boy With Genetic Disorder Builds Lego Tribute To Children’s Hospital LA
- Officer Critically Injured, Suspect Dead In San Bernardino Shooting
- Breastfeeding Moms Stage 'Nurse-In' At Anthropologie In Beverly Hills
- Elderly Woman Files Lawsuit After Allegedly Eating Pot-Laced Cookie From Valley Hair Salon
Latest LA Weather 2012
The National Weather Service Friday issued a significant weather advisory for coastal areas in Orange County due to strong thunderstorms and water spouts moving through the area.
The air conditioning went out at the San Bernardino Unified School District headquarters and at two schools, prompting officials and students to head home early.
Consumers are encouraged to reduce their energy use, especially between the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/14/2012
Air conditioning specialists have seen an increase in AC breakdowns since the beginning of the excessive heat wave.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/13/2012
The week-long Southern California heat wave has triggered another Flex Alert, asking consumers to conserve electricity between the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Southern California Enters Day 7 Of Continuing Heat Wave 08/12/2012
- Big Rig Crashes Into 101 Freeway Divider, Snarls Traffic In Calabasas 08/11/2012
- SoCal Endures Sixth Day Of Continuing Heat Wave 08/11/2012
- North Hollywood Ice Co. Cooling Things Down CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2012
- Woman Dies After Being Found Near Her Wheelchair In Sweltering Heat 08/10/2012
- SoCal Edison Offers Tips To Save On Energy Bill 08/10/2012
- Statewide Flex Alert To Expire Saturday CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2012
- Cooling Centers To Help Residents Cope With Excessive Heat CBS Los Angeles–08/09/2012
- Excessive Heat Isn’t Stopping Local Youth Sports, Activities CBS2 / KCAL9–08/09/2012