Watch + Listen
Latest LA Watch + Listen
Changes implemented at this weekend’s U.S. Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach will hopefully deter the rioting and vandalism that marred last year’s event.
9 hours ago
A 57-hour bridge demolition and major street closure of one of the busiest entrances to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is taking place this weekend.
CBS2 / KCAL9–10 hours ago
Homicide detectives Friday were seeking the public’s help in identifying a suspect believe to be responsible for the death of a 57-year-old Hollywood man who was attacked while protecting a child.
CBS Los Angeles–11 hours ago
A Century City parking structure partially collapsed Friday due to a construction accident, the Los Angeles Fire Department said.
CBS2 / KCAL9–15 hours ago
Police Friday were investigating a deadly officer-involved shooting in the San Fernando Valley.
CBS2 / KCAL9–18 hours ago
- Pets2Love: Layla CBS2 / KCAL9–23 hours ago
- Research: California’s Drought Situation More Dire Than We Realize 07/25/2014
- Parents Rally To Save LA Charter Schools At Risk Of Closure CBS2 / KCAL9–07/24/2014
- Stifling Temperatures Sear The Southland 07/24/2014
- 2 Women Convicted Of Fatally Beating 23-Year-Old Woman Outside Santa Ana Nightclub 07/24/2014
- Homicide Detectives Investigating Shooting Death Near Lynwood Mini Mall CBS2 / KCAL9–07/24/2014
- Fire At Edison Substation Knocks Out Power For Thousands In Irvine CBS2 / KCAL9–07/24/2014
- Political Canvassers Caught On Camera Getting Frisky In Front Of Claremont Home CBS2 / KCAL9–07/24/2014
- Resident, 80, Who Killed Intruder Claiming To Be Pregnant May Still Face Charges 07/24/2014