Watch + Listen
Latest LA Watch + Listen
Officials have identified an 18-year-old man killed when the minivan he was riding in rear-ended a large truck in Downey.
11 hours ago
A group of surfers set out to New Guinea to film about one of the world’s last undiscovered surf spots but soon found their film took a startling turn when they encountered the human rights atrocities on the island.
13 hours ago
The incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. at 63rd Street and Crenshaw Boulevard, according to the LAPD.
14 hours ago
You may have heard of Jimmy Dore for his hard-hitting political satire on Comedy Central and his radio show and now the comedian is coming out with a new book.
Prosecutors Friday were waiting for the results of a police investigation into the killing of a burglar by an 80-year-old Long Beach homeowner who says he shot the woman in the back as she fled his home and ran down an alley, the district attorney’s office said.
- Huntington Beach Police Boost Security For U.S. Open Of Surfing After Last Year’s Melee 07/25/2014
- ‘Century Crunch’ Bridge Demolition Near LAX Gets Underway CBS2 / KCAL9–07/25/2014
- Good Samaritan Dies After Attack While Protecting A Child At Fast-Food Restaurant CBS Los Angeles–07/25/2014
- Century City Parking Structure Partially Collapses In Construction Accident CBS2 / KCAL9–07/25/2014
- Van Nuys Police Fatally Shoot Man Suspected Of Throwing Rocks At Cars CBS2 / KCAL9–07/25/2014
- Pets2Love: Layla CBS2 / KCAL9–07/25/2014
- Research: California’s Drought Situation More Dire Than We Realize 07/25/2014
- Parents Rally To Save LA Charter Schools At Risk Of Closure CBS2 / KCAL9–07/24/2014
- Stifling Temperatures Sear The Southland 07/24/2014