- Home Section
- Navy Veteran Dies After Falling 28 Feet Off New Attraction At San Bernardino County Fair
- Dog Flu That Affected Thousands Of Pets In Midwest Hits California
- Parents Say They're Outraged Special Needs Students Left Out Of High School Yearbook
- Barstow Police Department Responds To Story About Pregnant Woman Being Wrestled To Ground By Officer
Latest LA Uncategorized
A disabled Southern California veteran has received a brand-new house in Palmdale built by a nonprofit.
17 hours ago
This summer, families will come to visit Los Angeles’ public pools, parks, venues and gardens. When little tots are in unfamiliar surroundings, the dangers can be unseen and unexpected. Here are a few great tips to keep the family safe in LA.
Keep the holiday fun and yourself and others out of the emergency room this Fouth of July by following some holiday safety tip.
The winds in Los Angeles are fierce. Traveling over the enormous Mohave desert, these winds gather speed and blow through the mountains and passes of local LA neighborhoods. Coined the “Santa Ana” winds, they down power lines, exacerbate brush fires, and, generally, make a nuisance for hay fever sufferers everywhere.
Whether you are new to Los Angeles or a seasoned resident, when the lights go out, it’s a problem. This is an electric city and when there isn’t any power, the place gets a bit nutty. Here are a few tips to get you through the next power outage and hopefully maintain your sanity after it’s restored.
- How To Coordinate A Neighborhood Emergency Plan 05/29/2015
- Parents Say They’re Outraged Special Needs Students Left Out Of High School Yearbook 05/29/2015
- U2 Gives Lucky Fans Free ‘Surprise’ Show At The Roxy 05/28/2015
- Search On For 3 Bank Robbers Who Pistol-Whipped, Tasered Victims In Mar Vista 05/28/2015
- CBS2 Explores LA’s Hidden Missile Sites CBS2 / KCAL9–05/27/2015
- Man Convicted Of Murder In Deadly Halloween Shooting 05/27/2015
- Award-Winning Teacher Introduces STEM Education To Younger Students 05/26/2015
- Academic Success Reached By Teachers Showing Sympathy, Empathy 05/26/2015
- Employers And Educators Seek Soft Skills As A Workforce Solution 05/26/2015