- Home Section
- Only On 2: Characters Brawl On Hollywood Boulevard
- Caught On Video: Kat Von D Attacks CBS2 News Camera After Fire At WeHo Tattoo Shop
- LAPD: 7-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Run Over By Ice Cream Truck
- Married Mission Viejo Teacher Behind Bars After Being Accused Of Lewd Acts With 8th Grader
Latest LA Uncategorized
A $50,000 reward was approved Friday by the Los Angeles City Council in the hopes it will lead to the arrest of the hit-and-run driver who fatally struck a 57-year-old woman in Highland Park.
15 hours ago
It’s never too early to start grooming the next generation of compassionate givers. Here are some basics that can help you get started this holiday season.
23 hours ago
End-of-year, charitable giving not only nabs you a nice tax deduction, but it also gives you the opportunity to support meaningful causes of importance to you. Here are some considerations to mull over before you write that check.
23 hours ago
The worlds of daytime and reality TV will collide during two episodes of the ever-steamy “The Bold and the Beautiful” during a spooky bikini Halloween party with 13 past “Big Brother” contestants as special guests.
The pot leaf costume is a favorite, so is a cigarette baby costume.
- Prosthetics Expert Who Inspired ‘Dolphin Tale’ Meets With Local Patients 10/22/2014
- Man Killed, Woman Wounded In Burbank Shooting CBS2 / KCAL9–10/20/2014
- Which Companies Give The Most? 10/20/2014
- The 5 Most Impactful Charities For Holiday Giving 10/20/2014
- Mental Patient Being Treated By Paramedics Takes Off In Fire Department Ambulance 10/19/2014
- Local Arrest Made In Monterey Murder Investigation 10/18/2014
- 9th Annual ‘Taste Of Soul’ Festival Takes Over The Crenshaw District 10/18/2014
- Cal State University, Faculty Union Reach Agreement On 3-Year Contract 10/17/2014
- Aspiring Playboy Model, Private Pilot Arrested With About $2 M In Ecstasy At OC Airport 10/16/2014