Latest LA Traffic
It happened around 5:45 a.m. on the eastbound lanes near Baseline Road, according to California Highway Patrol and the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
Commuters who head through Studio City on Friday evening were advised that a deadly police shooting shut down Ventura Boulevard west of Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
The Malibu city council is set to consider a $20 million package of proposed road improvements on Monday night, following four traffic fatalities in five months.
Construction begins Tuesday morning on a water pipeline near UCLA and commuters are urged to avoid Sunset Boulevard at Hilgard Avenue.
A protest against police brutality in Downtown LA resulted in jammed traffic at the height of rush hour Tuesday.
- $3B-$6B Tunnel Proposed In Contested 710 Freeway Extension 03/30/2015
- Police Crack Down As ‘Sideshow’ Drivers Shut Down Freeways To Perform Donuts 01/26/2015
- Northbound 710 Jammed After Pursuit Ends In Crash 01/12/2015
- Infamous Intersection’s Signals Changed After Teen With Autism Fatally Struck By 2 Cars 11/12/2014
- Mayor Garcetti On Bogus Parking Tickets Exposed By CBS2 Report: ‘I Was Pissed’ 11/12/2014
- Broken Water Main Knocks Out Power To Beverly Hilton 09/09/2014
- Sig Alert Issued After Work Truck Overturns On 210 East Freeway 08/18/2014
- Both Directions Of I-210 Reopen In Pasadena After Police Activity 08/07/2014
- Presidential Visit Prompts LA Traffic Advisories Through Wednesday, Thursday 07/22/2014