Latest LA Traffic
It is clear much still needs to be discussed as to how to close the gap between Alhambra and South Pasadena.
The practice, which brings traffic to a standstill, is known as a “sideshow”. While drivers have been performing donuts for decades, the LAPD says that these sideshows only appeared recently, and that they are a problem.
Only one lane of the northbound 710 freeway lanes near Compton remains open, backing up traffic after a pursuit resulted in a crash by the suspect vehicle.
A five-point intersection considered by many residents to be busy, confusing and dangerous, is seeing changes after a teenager with autism was struck and killed by two cars as he was walking to school.
City leaders sounded off Wednesday in reaction to a story in which CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein exposed that parking enforcers were issuing bogus parking tickets throughout LA County.
- Broken Water Main Knocks Out Power To Beverly Hilton 09/09/2014
- Sig Alert Issued After Work Truck Overturns On 210 East Freeway 08/18/2014
- Both Directions Of I-210 Reopen In Pasadena After Police Activity 08/07/2014
- Presidential Visit Prompts LA Traffic Advisories Through Wednesday, Thursday 07/22/2014
- Traffic Builds As Police Search For Possible Gunman In Mid-City 07/08/2014
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On 605 Freeway, Northbound Traffic Backed Up For Miles 07/07/2014
- Street Closures Planned as LA Kings Host Parade In 3 South Bay Beach Cities 06/17/2014
- Where Are The Most Troublesome LA Freeway Connectors? 06/16/2014
- 2 Lanes Shut Down After Body Found On Garden Grove Freeway 05/26/2014