Latest LA Traffic
City leaders sounded off Wednesday in reaction to a story in which CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein exposed that parking enforcers were issuing bogus parking tickets throughout LA County.
A possible water main break just east of Wilshire has resulted in the closure of the eastbound lanes of Santa Monica Boulevard.
A Sig Alert was issued after a large work truck overturned on the eastbound 210 freeway.
Police are urging motorists to avoid the 210 freeway between Maple and Corson, as police activity has resulted in all eastbound lanes being closed.
In light of President Obama’s scheduled visit to Los Angeles on Wednesday, a traffic advisory has been issued in an effort to limit congestion on the road.
- Traffic Builds As Police Search For Possible Gunman In Mid-City 07/08/2014
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On 605 Freeway, Northbound Traffic Backed Up For Miles 07/07/2014
- Street Closures Planned as LA Kings Host Parade In 3 South Bay Beach Cities 06/17/2014
- Where Are The Most Troublesome LA Freeway Connectors? 06/16/2014
- 2 Lanes Shut Down After Body Found On Garden Grove Freeway 05/26/2014
- CHP: 19 Calif. Motorists Killed In Traffic Accidents Over Memorial Day Weekend 05/26/2014
- Brush Fire Breaks Out Along I-105 Near Vermont Exit 05/13/2014
- CBS2’s Stephanie Simmons Discusses Aspects Of Sig Alerts With CHP 05/12/2014
- CBS2’s Stephanie Simmons Explores Necessity, Effect Of CalTrans Sweepers 05/05/2014