Latest LA Traffic
A Sig Alert was issued after a large work truck overturned on the eastbound 210 freeway.
Police are urging motorists to avoid the 210 freeway between Maple and Corson, as police activity has resulted in all eastbound lanes being closed.
In light of President Obama’s scheduled visit to Los Angeles on Wednesday, a traffic advisory has been issued in an effort to limit congestion on the road.
Police are on the search for a gunman in Mid-City near the I-10 freeway.
Traffic on the Northbound lanes of the San Gabriel River (605) freeway came to a standstill Monday night after a pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle.
- Street Closures Planned as LA Kings Host Parade In 3 South Bay Beach Cities 06/17/2014
- Where Are The Most Troublesome LA Freeway Connectors? 06/16/2014
- 2 Lanes Shut Down After Body Found On Garden Grove Freeway 05/26/2014
- CHP: 19 Calif. Motorists Killed In Traffic Accidents Over Memorial Day Weekend 05/26/2014
- Brush Fire Breaks Out Along I-105 Near Vermont Exit 05/13/2014
- CBS2’s Stephanie Simmons Discusses Aspects Of Sig Alerts With CHP 05/12/2014
- CBS2’s Stephanie Simmons Explores Necessity, Effect Of CalTrans Sweepers 05/05/2014
- CBS2’s Stephanie Simmons Examines Causes Of Frustrating Traffic At Hollywood Split 04/28/2014
- Track Installation For Metro Expo Line Closes Stretch Of Lincoln Blvd. In Santa Monica 04/21/2014