Latest LA Traffic
The Malibu city council is set to consider a $20 million package of proposed road improvements on Monday night, following four traffic fatalities in five months.
Construction begins Tuesday morning on a water pipeline near UCLA and commuters are urged to avoid Sunset Boulevard at Hilgard Avenue.
A protest against police brutality in Downtown LA resulted in jammed traffic at the height of rush hour Tuesday.
It is clear much still needs to be discussed as to how to close the gap between Alhambra and South Pasadena.
The practice, which brings traffic to a standstill, is known as a “sideshow”. While drivers have been performing donuts for decades, the LAPD says that these sideshows only appeared recently, and that they are a problem.
- Northbound 710 Jammed After Pursuit Ends In Crash 01/12/2015
- Infamous Intersection’s Signals Changed After Teen With Autism Fatally Struck By 2 Cars 11/12/2014
- Mayor Garcetti On Bogus Parking Tickets Exposed By CBS2 Report: ‘I Was Pissed’ 11/12/2014
- Broken Water Main Knocks Out Power To Beverly Hilton 09/09/2014
- Sig Alert Issued After Work Truck Overturns On 210 East Freeway 08/18/2014
- Both Directions Of I-210 Reopen In Pasadena After Police Activity 08/07/2014
- Presidential Visit Prompts LA Traffic Advisories Through Wednesday, Thursday 07/22/2014
- Traffic Builds As Police Search For Possible Gunman In Mid-City 07/08/2014
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On 605 Freeway, Northbound Traffic Backed Up For Miles 07/07/2014