- Home Section
- Measles Outbreak: Doctor Says Kids Who Haven't Been Vaccinated Should Avoid Major Public Places
- Infant Girl's Death Under Investigation After Father Arrested On Murder Charge
- Health Officials Warn About Measles Exposure At 2 Separate Locations
- 13-Year-Old Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Boy, 14, Outside East LA Middle School
Latest LA Traffic
A five-point intersection considered by many residents to be busy, confusing and dangerous, is seeing changes after a teenager with autism was struck and killed by two cars as he was walking to school.
City leaders sounded off Wednesday in reaction to a story in which CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein exposed that parking enforcers were issuing bogus parking tickets throughout LA County.
A possible water main break just east of Wilshire has resulted in the closure of the eastbound lanes of Santa Monica Boulevard.
A Sig Alert was issued after a large work truck overturned on the eastbound 210 freeway.
Police are urging motorists to avoid the 210 freeway between Maple and Corson, as police activity has resulted in all eastbound lanes being closed.
- Presidential Visit Prompts LA Traffic Advisories Through Wednesday, Thursday 07/22/2014
- Traffic Builds As Police Search For Possible Gunman In Mid-City 07/08/2014
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On 605 Freeway, Northbound Traffic Backed Up For Miles 07/07/2014
- Street Closures Planned as LA Kings Host Parade In 3 South Bay Beach Cities 06/17/2014
- Where Are The Most Troublesome LA Freeway Connectors? 06/16/2014
- 2 Lanes Shut Down After Body Found On Garden Grove Freeway 05/26/2014
- CHP: 19 Calif. Motorists Killed In Traffic Accidents Over Memorial Day Weekend 05/26/2014
- Brush Fire Breaks Out Along I-105 Near Vermont Exit 05/13/2014
- CBS2’s Stephanie Simmons Discusses Aspects Of Sig Alerts With CHP 05/12/2014