Latest LA Traffic
Only one lane of the northbound 710 freeway lanes near Compton remains open, backing up traffic after a pursuit resulted in a crash by the suspect vehicle.
A five-point intersection considered by many residents to be busy, confusing and dangerous, is seeing changes after a teenager with autism was struck and killed by two cars as he was walking to school.
City leaders sounded off Wednesday in reaction to a story in which CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein exposed that parking enforcers were issuing bogus parking tickets throughout LA County.
A possible water main break just east of Wilshire has resulted in the closure of the eastbound lanes of Santa Monica Boulevard.
A Sig Alert was issued after a large work truck overturned on the eastbound 210 freeway.
- Both Directions Of I-210 Reopen In Pasadena After Police Activity 08/07/2014
- Presidential Visit Prompts LA Traffic Advisories Through Wednesday, Thursday 07/22/2014
- Traffic Builds As Police Search For Possible Gunman In Mid-City 07/08/2014
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On 605 Freeway, Northbound Traffic Backed Up For Miles 07/07/2014
- Street Closures Planned as LA Kings Host Parade In 3 South Bay Beach Cities 06/17/2014
- Where Are The Most Troublesome LA Freeway Connectors? 06/16/2014
- 2 Lanes Shut Down After Body Found On Garden Grove Freeway 05/26/2014
- CHP: 19 Calif. Motorists Killed In Traffic Accidents Over Memorial Day Weekend 05/26/2014
- Brush Fire Breaks Out Along I-105 Near Vermont Exit 05/13/2014