Latest LA Syndication
The Brea Olinda Unified School District confirms to CBSLA that a teacher at Brea Olinda High School has been arrested on suspicion of having inappropriate contact with a student.
CBS Los Angeles–2013/06/14
The city of Newport Beach is hoping to gain enough support to make Balboa Island the eighth wonder of the world.
CBS Los Angeles–2013/06/03
The man who once “danced” on the streets of Los Angeles in front of millions after the Lakers won their back-to-back NBA Title in 2001 will now be the coach of the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development league, according to Yahoo.
Get the best of the local web on your iPad, iPhone, and Droid by downloading YourDay!
Garrett McNamara now has the Guinness World Record for the largest wave ever surfed after riding a 78-footer in November off the coast of Nazare, Portugal.
- 1 Woman, 2 Men In A Polyamorous Relationship Raising A Child In Topanga 2012/02/14
- Deputies Catch SoCal Car Thief After Escape From State Prison In Fire Truck CBS2 / KCAL9–2012/01/03
- ‘Toys R Us’ Stores Across The Southland To Open At 9PM On Thanksgiving CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/11/15
- Venice Market Carries Toxin-Free Products To Detox Your Life CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/11/08
- Broxton Headlines Dodger ‘B’ Free Agents 2011/11/02
- Lakers Get Bumped From Staples Center For Kanye, Jay-Z 2011/10/21
- OC Pool Cleaning Company To Pay $463K To Settle Sexual Harassment Lawsuit CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/09/28
- Crystal Cove’s Moro Campground Opens In Time For Holiday Weekend CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/07/01
- Some Paychecks Bounce For Dodger Employees 2011/06/30