Latest LA Syndication
The city of Newport Beach is hoping to gain enough support to make Balboa Island the eighth wonder of the world.
The man who once “danced” on the streets of Los Angeles in front of millions after the Lakers won their back-to-back NBA Title in 2001 will now be the coach of the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development league, according to Yahoo.
Get the best of the local web on your iPad, iPhone, and Droid by downloading YourDay!
Garrett McNamara now has the Guinness World Record for the largest wave ever surfed after riding a 78-footer in November off the coast of Nazare, Portugal.
“Three’s Company” is not just a TV show; it is the way some people are living. They are having multiple, intimate relationships at the same time and everyone involved knows about each other. It’s called polyamory.
An inmate who escaped from a state prison in San Diego County has been taken into custody, authorities said Tuesday.
- ‘Toys R Us’ Stores Across The Southland To Open At 9PM On Thanksgiving CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/11/15
- Venice Market Carries Toxin-Free Products To Detox Your Life CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/11/08
- Broxton Headlines Dodger ‘B’ Free Agents 2011/11/02
- Lakers Get Bumped From Staples Center For Kanye, Jay-Z 2011/10/21
- OC Pool Cleaning Company To Pay $463K To Settle Sexual Harassment Lawsuit CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/09/28
- Crystal Cove’s Moro Campground Opens In Time For Holiday Weekend CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/07/01
- Some Paychecks Bounce For Dodger Employees 2011/06/30
- Best Of LA 2011/05/06
- Photo Galleries 2011/05/06
- James Gandolfini (An Icon... SoCal Beaches Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Daytime Emmys [The Show] Daytime Emmys [Arrivals] Stephanie's Day Photobooth... Stephanie's Day 2013
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 67th Annual Tony Awards [The...
- 67th Annual Tony Awards... Alleged Santa Monica Gunman's... Deadly Rampage In Santa Monica 'Night Stalker' Richard...