- Tow Truck Driver Fatally Shot In South Gate As He Tries To Repossess Car
- Home Section
- Lightning Strikes 12 People At Venice Beach, 1 Man Dead, 1 Critical
- Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil
- CHP Officer Accused In Beating Of Grandmother Identified In Federal Lawsuit
Latest LA Syndication
Whale watchers Sunday saw a rare display of affection and mating behavior between two gray whales two miles off the coast of Dana Point.
CBS Los Angeles–01/27/2014
The controversial Westboro Baptist Church is vowing to picket the impending funeral of ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith.
CBS Los Angeles–07/15/2013
The Brea Olinda Unified School District confirms to CBSLA that a teacher at Brea Olinda High School has been arrested on suspicion of having inappropriate contact with a student.
CBS Los Angeles–06/14/2013
The city of Newport Beach is hoping to gain enough support to make Balboa Island the eighth wonder of the world.
CBS Los Angeles–06/03/2013
The man who once “danced” on the streets of Los Angeles in front of millions after the Lakers won their back-to-back NBA Title in 2001 will now be the coach of the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development league, according to Yahoo.
- Download YourDay! 07/12/2012
- McNamara Claims Record For Biggest Wave Ever Surfed 05/08/2012
- 1 Woman, 2 Men In A Polyamorous Relationship Raising A Child In Topanga 02/14/2012
- Deputies Catch SoCal Car Thief After Escape From State Prison In Fire Truck CBS2 / KCAL9–01/03/2012
- ‘Toys R Us’ Stores Across The Southland To Open At 9PM On Thanksgiving CBS2 / KCAL9–11/15/2011
- Venice Market Carries Toxin-Free Products To Detox Your Life CBS2 / KCAL9–11/08/2011
- Broxton Headlines Dodger ‘B’ Free Agents 11/02/2011
- Lakers Get Bumped From Staples Center For Kanye, Jay-Z 10/21/2011
- OC Pool Cleaning Company To Pay $463K To Settle Sexual Harassment Lawsuit CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2011