Stephanie’s Day 2014
- Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, Husband Dead, Wife Severely Dehydrated
- PennySaver Goes Out Of Business After 50 Years Without Notice, Shocking Workers
- Home Section
- Irvine Woman Rescues 3-Year-Old Girl From Coyote Attack
- Little Boy Throws First Pitch At Game In Honor Of Father Killed In Nepal Helicopter Crash
Latest LA Stephanie’s Day 2014
Lisa Sigell gives us a look into Villa Esperanza Services, a non-profit organization devoted to the care and education of a diverse disabled population of children, adults, and seniors.
Steve Mauldin is the President and General Manager of CBS2/KCAL9, but first and foremost he is a dad and one of the biggest joys in his life is his daughter, Stephanie.
CBS Los Angeles–06/19/2014
This Saturday, June 21st, the fourth Stephanie’s Day will be held on the CBS Studios lot (4200 Radford, Studio City, 91604). Admission and parking are free. The event goes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Boone Fetter Clinic at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles specializes in diagnosing and treating autism from infancy to adolescence.
CBS2 / KCAL9–06/17/2014
Elaine Hall, TV and film acting coach, stopped by KCAL9 Friday to discuss The Miracle Project and some of their hit songs that they will be performing on Stephanie’s Day.
CBS2 / KCAL9–06/13/2014
- CBS2/KCAL9 President Honored With ACTivist Award From Autism Group 11/03/2012
- Spotlight: Group Helps Kids With Autism Connect With Their Artistic Side 07/12/2012
- Program Uses Tennis To Help Kids, Teens With Autism 08/11/2011
- Program Helps Adults With Special Needs Learn Skills, Find Work CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2011