Stephanie’s Day 2014
- Police: Mall Theft Suspect Flees Store Topless After Hitting Officer
- Home Section
- Santa Paula Police Not Laughing About Video That Suggested Reserve Officer Wanted To Run Over Cyclists
- NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Issues Hair Dye Health Warning After Severe Allergic Reaction
- 21-Year-Old Actress Who Played Mel Gibson's Daughter In 'The Patriot' Found Dead
Latest LA Stephanie’s Day 2014
Lisa Sigell gives us a look into Villa Esperanza Services, a non-profit organization devoted to the care and education of a diverse disabled population of children, adults, and seniors.
Steve Mauldin is the President and General Manager of CBS2/KCAL9, but first and foremost he is a dad and one of the biggest joys in his life is his daughter, Stephanie.
CBS Los Angeles–06/19/2014
This Saturday, June 21st, the fourth Stephanie’s Day will be held on the CBS Studios lot (4200 Radford, Studio City, 91604). Admission and parking are free. The event goes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Boone Fetter Clinic at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles specializes in diagnosing and treating autism from infancy to adolescence.
CBS2 / KCAL9–06/17/2014
Elaine Hall, TV and film acting coach, stopped by KCAL9 Friday to discuss The Miracle Project and some of their hit songs that they will be performing on Stephanie’s Day.
CBS2 / KCAL9–06/13/2014
- CBS2/KCAL9 President Honored With ACTivist Award From Autism Group 11/03/2012
- Spotlight: Group Helps Kids With Autism Connect With Their Artistic Side 07/12/2012
- Program Uses Tennis To Help Kids, Teens With Autism 08/11/2011
- Program Helps Adults With Special Needs Learn Skills, Find Work CBS2 / KCAL9–08/10/2011