Pro Football Kickoff
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...
- Richard Sherman Makes Things Go BOOM! He may be known for his trash-talking, but that doesn't mean Sherman isn't one of the most talented cornerbacks currently in the NFL. As this year's cover athlete for Madden 15, he's out to prove there no such thing as the "Madden Curse".
- The Sky Is The Limit For Chargers' Keenan Allen In 2014 If before the 2013 season you would tell Bolt fans that Cal rookie Keenan Allen would become the "go-to" guy for much of last season, many may have scratched their head a time or two. When all was said and done last season, Allen emerged not only as...
San Diego Chargers
- Novak Kicks Chargers Past Cardinals, 12-9 Kicker Nick Novak's four field goals led the Chargers past the visiting Arizona Cardinals in a preseason game Thursday night.
- Expectations High Again For Chargers Going Into 2014 The San Diego Chargers' bandwagon is ready to roll.
- Chargers Show Little Spark Against 49ers, Fall 21-7 San Francisco's No. 1 offense still looks iffy two weeks from the regular season, and the 49ers did just enough for their first preseason victory in a 21-7 win against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.