Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
San Diego Chargers
- Raiders A No-Show, Chargers Attend Carson NFL Stadium Meeting Representatives from the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were expected to attend a town hall meeting in Carson on Monday evening about a proposed NFL stadium in Los Angeles, but the Raiders representatives were a no-show.
- Chargers Reject San Diego Election On New Stadium The San Diego Chargers on Tuesday shot down Mayor Kevin Faulconer's trial balloon to hold a citywide election this year on financing for a new stadium, dealing a blow to the city's efforts to stop the team from moving to Los Angeles.
- Eric Weddle Missing From Chargers Practice Yet Again San Diego coach Mike McCoy is adamant about not talking about Weddle, or any Charger not attending. But defensive tackle Corey Liuget said the defense having to work without its captain isn't significant.