Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
San Diego Chargers
- Week 3 Injury Report: Updates On Keenan Allen And Antonio Gates Coming off of a huge 30-21 home victory over Seattle last Sunday before a sellout crowd, the Chargers are looking to bottle that emotion and use it again this Sunday in western New York against the 2-0 Bills.
- Can Mathews Make An Impact This Season? As has been the case for much of his career in San Diego, the Fresno State product has had some glorious moments, but also either fumbled in key situations or failed to bounce back up after a tough hit or a plant of one of his legs during a rush.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Diego Chargers At Buffalo Bills The Chargers face the dangerous situation of flying East to take on the Buffalo Bills for an early Sunday game.