Latest LA Royal Visit
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wrapped up their 48-hour whirlwind tour of Southern California Sunday afternoon at the Inner-City Arts school, where they painted with underprivileged children.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge left Los Angeles International Airport Sunday afternoon, concluding their first foreign tour.
It’s fitting that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka William and Kate) are attending a star-studded “Brits to Watch” dinner in downtown Los Angeles Saturday as most of the eyes of the Southland have been on the decidedly-glam couple since their arrival Friday.
CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/07/09
Prince William scored four goals as his team went on to win the overall match. The crowd at the sun-splashed Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet
Club rushed onto the field despite an announcer’s pleas for them to return their seats, and finally security used a line of rope to push them back.
Prince William has taken to the field for a polo match on the second day of a royal visit to Southern California.
- Style Expert Weighs In On Duchess’ Fashion Choices 2011/07/09
- PHOTOS: Royal Couple Arrive In LA 2011/07/08
- PHOTOS: Princess Catherine’s Fashion 2011/07/08
- Royals William And Catherine Arrive At LAX CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/07/08
- Give Yourself The Royal Treatment In Santa Barbara 2011/07/08
- LA Hotels, Eateries Roll Out Red Carpet Deals For Royal Visit 2011/07/08
- Several Roads To Be Closed During Royal Couple’s Visit 2011/07/08
- Wills, Kate To Arrive In Los Angeles Friday 2011/07/08
- British Ambassador Readies For Royal Visit To Los Angeles 2011/07/07