- Home Section
- Man, Toddler Found Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide After Barricade Situation In Coto De Caza
- High School In Gang-Filled Neighborhood Boasts 100 Percent College Acceptance Rate
- Separating Earthquake Fact From Fiction In 'San Andreas'
- Barstow Police Department Responds To Story About Pregnant Woman Being Wrestled To Ground By Officer
Latest LA Royal Visit
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wrapped up their 48-hour whirlwind tour of Southern California Sunday afternoon at the Inner-City Arts school, where they painted with underprivileged children.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge left Los Angeles International Airport Sunday afternoon, concluding their first foreign tour.
It’s fitting that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka William and Kate) are attending a star-studded “Brits to Watch” dinner in downtown Los Angeles Saturday as most of the eyes of the Southland have been on the decidedly-glam couple since their arrival Friday.
CBS2 / KCAL9–07/09/2011
Prince William scored four goals as his team went on to win the overall match. The crowd at the sun-splashed Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet
Club rushed onto the field despite an announcer’s pleas for them to return their seats, and finally security used a line of rope to push them back.
Prince William has taken to the field for a polo match on the second day of a royal visit to Southern California.
- Style Expert Weighs In On Duchess’ Fashion Choices 07/09/2011
- PHOTOS: Royal Couple Arrive In LA 07/08/2011
- PHOTOS: Princess Catherine’s Fashion 07/08/2011
- Royals William And Catherine Arrive At LAX CBS2 / KCAL9–07/08/2011
- Give Yourself The Royal Treatment In Santa Barbara 07/08/2011
- LA Hotels, Eateries Roll Out Red Carpet Deals For Royal Visit 07/08/2011
- Several Roads To Be Closed During Royal Couple’s Visit 07/08/2011
- Wills, Kate To Arrive In Los Angeles Friday 07/08/2011
- British Ambassador Readies For Royal Visit To Los Angeles 07/07/2011