Latest LA Politics
City Councilman Eric Garcetti defeated current City Controller in the race to become the next mayor of Los Angeles.
Early ballot returns Tuesday night showed that voters strongly supported a measure that would cap the number of medical marijuana shops in Los Angeles.
Carmen Trutanich conceded to Mike Feuer late Tuesday night in the contest for the next city attorney of Los Angeles, while an “outsider” was leading a veteran for the new city controller.
Los Angeles County prosecutors said Tuesday they plan to retry five former Bell officials convicted of misappropriating public funds.
Voters headed to the polls Tuesday to cast their ballot on election day in Los Angeles.
Polling locations opened at 7 a.m. and LA city residents will have the option of choosing between Democratic candidates, Councilman Eric Garcetti and City Controller Wendy Greuel.
- Garcetti, Greuel Do Last-Minute Campaigning Before Mayoral Election CBS2 / KCAL9–2013/05/20
- Fate Of LA Pot Shops Left To Voters 2013/05/19
- Calif. Law Takes Effect On Microstamping Guns 2013/05/18
- Calif. Attorney General Kamala Harris Meets With New Task Force On Guns 2013/05/17
- As Mayoral Election Winds Down, Negative Campaign Ads Try To Sway Latino Voters 2013/05/17
- Calif. Gov. Brown Defends Education Spending In LA 2013/05/17
- No Spike In Parolee Arrests Under State’s Prison Realignment Law CBS2 / KCAL9–2013/05/16
- City Council Orders Detailed Report From DOT After $42.6 Million Uncovered In Wrong Account 2013/05/14
- Reports Of IRS Targeting Conservative Groups In California 2013/05/14
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Big 5 Sporting Goods Funding... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Big Screen to Broadway: Movie...
- Broadway Posters Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Grass Fire In Glendale Forces...
- Springs Fire In Camarillo Summit Fire Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma