San Diego Chargers
- Raiders A No-Show, Chargers Attend Carson NFL Stadium Meeting Representatives from the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were expected to attend a town hall meeting in Carson on Monday evening about a proposed NFL stadium in Los Angeles, but the Raiders representatives were a no-show.
- Chargers Reject San Diego Election On New Stadium The San Diego Chargers on Tuesday shot down Mayor Kevin Faulconer's trial balloon to hold a citywide election this year on financing for a new stadium, dealing a blow to the city's efforts to stop the team from moving to Los Angeles.
Pro Football Playoffs
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- 4 Words That Defined Super Bowl XLIX The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions and one of the first words that comes to mind when describing this one is unbelievable.
- 3 Pivotal Moments In The Patriots Run To The Super Bowl What once seemed like a fleeting dream, has become a reality, largely in part to these huge moments that set the New England Patriots on a course for Super Bowl glory.