San Diego Chargers
- 60 Yard Field Goal Lifts Seahawks Past Chargers Steven Hauschka kicked a 60-yard field goal with 16 seconds left to give the Seattle Seahawks a 16-15 victory over the San Diego Chargers on Saturday night.
- Ex-Soccer Player Josh Lambo Hopes To Make Chargers As Kicker Josh Lambo's soccer career ended sooner than he would have liked, so he turned to football.
Pro Football Playoffs
- First Female NFL Coach & Referee Make Their Debuts Jen Welter walked from the sideline and shook hands with the line judge for the night's game between the Cardinals and Kansas City Chiefs.
- Top 5 NFL Super Bowl Contenders for 2015-2016 As the NFL season approaches, we analyze the five teams that have the best chances to take home Super Bowl 50.
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.