San Diego Chargers
- Team Grades: Broncos Race Past Chargers 35-21, Keep Hold On AFC West Lead While many Denver fans and others around the league have been familiar with the likes of Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas and Wes Welker in the orange and blue, Sanders came over to the Mile High City from the Steel City of Pittsburgh. After his...
- Injury Report: Updates On Brandon Flowers And Manti Te'o In order to leave Denver victorious this Thursday evening, San Diego will need a complete game on both sides of the ball and along the special teams front.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.
- Seahawks Beat Broncos 43-8 In Super Bowl Defense wins championships, and the NFL has not seen a defense like Seattle's in a long time.