Pro Football Playoffs
- CBS Sports' Tony Gonzalez Breaks Down NFL's Divisional Round Games Tony Gonzalez, 17-year NFL veteran and current CBS Sports NFL analyst, discusses Texans-Patriots and other divisional round matchups.
- Divisional Round Tale: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys The Packers look to avenge a loss to the Cowboys in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs The red-hot Steelers head to KC for a rematch with a Chiefs team they throttled 43-14 in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Houston Texans at New England Patriots The Texans head to Foxboro, the site of a 27-0 loss in the regular season and now have to face Tom Brady this time around.
- Divisional Round Tale: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons The Falcons look to avenge a 26-24 regular season loss to the Seahawks and clinch a spot in the NFC Championship game.
- What If The NFL Were Like European Soccer And Had A Loan System? The Raiders borrow Andrew Luck, the Lions borrow Mike Evans, and the Packers borrow Josh Norman: These are just a few of the possibilities if American Football embraced soccer's loan system.
- CBS Sports' Bill Cowher Breaks Down Dolphins-Steelers Wild Card Game Bill Cowher, legendary former Steelers coach, breaks down the Dolphins-Steelers AFC Wild Card matchup this weekend.
- Wild Card Weekend Tale: New York Giants at Green Bay Packers The Giants and Packers meet in Lambeau Field in a battle of two of the conference's top QBs.
- Wild Card Weekend Tale: Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers The Steelers look to get revenge for a loss to the Dolphins during the regular season.