Latest LA Fire
Authorities say a vegetation fire burning in Riverside County has grown to 500 acres and spurred evacuation orders.
A 120-acre fire has forced evacuations in the Wrightwood area, including 90 Girl Scouts from a nearby campground.
For drivers trapped in their vehicles on a Southland freeway when a massive blaze erupted, it was a sight like they’d never seen.
A damp weekend helped firefighters stop the growth of a huge Southern California wildfire.
Authorities have issued a warning to the public Friday after they say two flying drones disrupted wildfire operations in Southern California this week.
- Investigators Believe Lake Fire May Have Been Intentionally Set; Flames Spread To 36 Square Miles 06/25/2015
- Cost To Battle 17,000-Acre Lake Fire Grows To Estimated $6.9M 06/22/2015
- Cooler Weather To Help Crews Battling Massive Forest Fire Near Big Bear Lake 06/22/2015
- Intense Winds Have Firefighters On High Alert 11/24/2014
- Fire-Resistant Vegetation, Aerial Attack Credited With Slowing Brea Fire KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–03/12/2014
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze In Hollywood Bowl Shipping Container CBS2 / KCAL9–02/05/2014
- Brush Fire Flares Up In Colby Fire Burn Area 01/26/2014
- Crews Contain 1 1/2-Acre Brush Fire In Santa Clarita CBS2 / KCAL9–01/09/2014
- Crews Battling 30-Acre Brush Fire In Yucaipa 09/11/2013