- Huntington Park Councilman To Appoint 2 Undocumented Immigrants As Commissioners
- Home Section
- Glendale Soccer Star Killed Before Playing In Pan-Armenian Games
- 2 Young Women Die Of Apparent Drug Overdoses At Hard Summer Music Festival
- LA County Supervisor Calls For Ban On Music Festivals After Overdose Deaths
Latest LA Fire
For drivers trapped in their vehicles on a Southland freeway when a massive blaze erupted, it was a sight like they’d never seen.
A damp weekend helped firefighters stop the growth of a huge Southern California wildfire.
Authorities have issued a warning to the public Friday after they say two flying drones disrupted wildfire operations in Southern California this week.
The blaze about 90 miles east of Los Angeles has charred 36 square miles of timber and brush since June 17. As of Thursday, it was only 21 percent contained.
The Lake Fire reportedly had grown to 17,405 acres and was 30 percent contained as of 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- Cooler Weather To Help Crews Battling Massive Forest Fire Near Big Bear Lake 06/22/2015
- Intense Winds Have Firefighters On High Alert 11/24/2014
- Fire-Resistant Vegetation, Aerial Attack Credited With Slowing Brea Fire KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–03/12/2014
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze In Hollywood Bowl Shipping Container CBS2 / KCAL9–02/05/2014
- Brush Fire Flares Up In Colby Fire Burn Area 01/26/2014
- Crews Contain 1 1/2-Acre Brush Fire In Santa Clarita CBS2 / KCAL9–01/09/2014
- Crews Battling 30-Acre Brush Fire In Yucaipa 09/11/2013
- 3 Fires Prompt Closure Of 118 Freeway In Arleta 09/10/2012
- Williams Fire At 25 Percent Containment CBS2 / KCAL9–09/04/2012