Latest LA Fire
Fire crews Monday were working to extinguish a trio of vegetation fires burning near the 118 and 5 Freeways.
The Williams Fire burning in the Angeles National Forest was at 25 percent containment Tuesday morning, the U.S. Forest Service said.
CBS2 / KCAL9–2012/09/04
More than 800,000 Californians who own property in wildfire country will begin receiving bills this week for a new annual fire-protection fee, rekindling outrage among rural residents and leading to a likely lawsuit seeking to overturn the surcharge.
A brush fire that erupted in Castaic and prompted officials to close a portion of the northbound 5 Freeway for several hours was 35 percent contained.
A brush fire that scorched about 256 acres near Lake Mathews in Riverside County was now fully contained.
- 150-Acre Brush Fire In Kern County Now Fully Contained 2012/05/12
- Crews Knock Down 9-Acre Brush Fire In Agua Dulce 2012/04/08
- Crews Contain 2-Acre Vegetation Fire In Cherry Valley 2012/04/07
- LA Fire Chief: Dispatch System ‘Level Of Reliability’ Improved KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–2012/03/20
- Crews Reach 30 Percent Containment Of Rancho Palos Verdes Brush Fire CBS2 / KCAL9–2012/01/09
- No Structures Damaged In Small Palisades Brush Fire CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/10/27
- Mint Fire Is Now 95 Percent Contained CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/09/18
- Winds Push Tehachapi Fire To 20 Square Miles CBS2 / KCAL9–2011/09/06
- Crews Battle 100-Acre Brush Fire In Acton 2011/06/23