Donald Sterling Scandal
- Judge Gives Shelly Sterling Authority To... A judge tentatively ruled Monday Shelly Sterling acted properly in removing her husband as a director of the family trust that owns the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Sterling Files Civil Suit Against NBA;... Embattled Clippers owner Donald Sterling has launched another lawsuit against the NBA, marking his third current legal battle.
- Witness: Sterling May Need Sale To Cover... As the Los Angeles Clippers ownership trial continued, a witness testified on Monday that owner Donald Sterling's actions may cost his family hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Sterling Trial Continues Over Clippers... Testimony was brief Monday in the trial of Shelly Sterling’s lawsuit seeking approval to sell the Los Angeles Clippers despite the objections of her husband, Donald.
- Sterling Lashes Out At Clippers Trial:... Donald Sterling testified Tuesday afternoon in the trial over whether his wife can sell the Los Angeles Clippers, and his frustration became apparent on the stand.
- Judge Rejects Sterling Attempt To Move... A federal judge Monday rejected an attempt by lawyers for Donald Sterling to have the legal battle over his wife's authority to sell the Clippers moved to U.S. District Court.
- Shelly Sterling Files New Motion In... Attorneys for Shelly Sterling have filed a new motion in the legal battle with Donald Sterling, wanting to limit the focus of the upcoming trial on the sale of the Clippers.
- Former Cowboys Star Irvin: Focus On... Former Dallas Cowboys star Michael Irvin and NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Monday said the comments made by ousted Clippers owner Donald Sterling needed to be viewed within a broader perspective of how America faces racism.
- Sterlings Return To Court In Battle Over... A preliminary hearing began Monday afternoon in the battle for ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers.
- More Dramatic Recordings Put Donald... A judge Thursday rejected a request made by Shelly Sterling for an injunction against husband Donald Sterling following alleged threats made by the Los Angeles Clippers' co-owner.