Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Latest LA Campaign Center
It looks like Californians are growing weary of the ballot box: preliminary results from Tuesday’s vote show about 56 percent didn’t even bother to vote.
The chairman of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors had some very strong words to say after the county registrar’s office experienced significant delays in posting initial results.
The makeup of a city council in Riverside County was dramatically altered after four of five members were recalled in response to an alleged campaign money-laundering scandal.
Fresh off of an election night being hailed by party leaders as a repudiation of the current administration, Republicans now say it’s time to repeal the health care reform bill.
Lawmakers will now be able to pass a budget plan with a simple majority vote instead of the currently required two-thirds.
- Newsom Elected Lieutenant Governor Of California 11/03/2010
- LA County Voters Reelect Deceased Senator 11/03/2010
- Torlakson To Become Superintendent Of Schools 11/03/2010
- Loretta Sanchez Retains Her Congressional Seat 11/03/2010
- Calif. Voters Concerned About Economy, Government 11/02/2010
- Group: Robocalls Gave Spanish-Speaking Voters Late Polling Date KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–11/02/2010
- Schwarzenegger Casts His Vote For California Governor CBS2 / KCAL9–11/02/2010
- California Voters Gloomy Over Economic Woes 11/02/2010
- Losing Talking Points: Dems Write Off House In Memo 11/02/2010
- Florida Sen. Marco Rubio To Speak At Roundtable Discussion In Newport BeachProspective Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio will continue his fundraising swing through Southern California Wednesday with a $2,600 “intimate roundtable” in Newport Beach.
- State Fails To Track Billions In Mental Health FundsThe Little Hoover Commission report is the latest review to find that the state has little evidence to show that $13 billion in Proposition 63 funds have been effectively spent.
- California Oil Company Withdraws Drilling Proposal In CarsonA California oil company announced Monday that it is canceling plans to drill up to 200 new wells in Carson.
- Waiting For Villaraigosa? Calif. Senate Race Likely To Hinge On Latino VotersThe race to replace Barbara Boxer in the U.S. Senate could come down to a former Los Angeles Mayor and California's first female Attorney General.
- California Treasurer John Chiang Nixes Run For Boxer’s Senate SeatCalifornia Treasurer John Chiang won't seek Barbara Boxer's U.S. Senate seat.
- Street Closures Anticipated Ahead Of Vice President Joe Biden’s Visit To LAWith Vice President Joe Biden in town, authorities are recommending drivers avoid dozens of areas in Los Angeles and Burbank throughout his three-day visit.
- Public Corruption Trial Of State Sen. Ron Calderon, Brother Delayed Till AugustLawyers have agreed to delay the public corruption trial of former state Sen. Ron Calderon and his brother until August, court papers obtained Thursday show.
- Report: More Outreach Needed To Diversify Los Angeles Fire DepartmentA report released Thursday found that more outreach is needed to increase the number of women and minority firefighters in the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Biden To Visit West LA College As Part Of Southland TripVice President Joe Biden is scheduled to visit the Southland this week as part of the Obama Administration's push to help more Americans go to college.
- Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr., Activists Stage March For Justice In AnaheimHundreds gathered, preaching a message of non-violence during the four-mile march to City Hall on MLK Day.