Latest Autos News
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Woman Sunbathing Run Over By County Vehicle On Venice Beach A sunbather was recovering at a local hospital Tuesday after she was run over by a Los Angeles County vehicle at Venice Beach.
- Traffic Delays Expected As Work Continues On Crenshaw/LAX Line Project Southland drivers could face traffic delays this weekend as construction work related to the Crenshaw/LAX Line expands to the mid-city area.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.
- Toyota Not Expecting Driverless Cars Soon Your car will soon do more to help avoid a crash. But as for leaving the driving to the vehicle while you relax, don't get your hopes up. That's the message from Toyota.