Latest Autos News
- Strong Winds Wreak Havoc In Beverly Hills Where Large Tree Crushes Moving Car Strong winds across the Southland led to a dramatic rescue in Beverly Hills Tuesday night where a massive tree fell onto a moving vehicle.
- 69 Vintage Cars Once Owned By O.C. Plumber About To Go On Auction Block Some of the cars -- like one with wooden wheels -- is thought to be a hundred years old.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Video Captures Naked Man Who's Accused of Charging At Anaheim Cars Police said security footage captured images of a naked 21-year-old man who's accused of throwing himself into a mini-van and charging at a second vehicle in Anaheim.
- Ad Company Reportedly Utilizing Drones Across SFV As Part Of Experiment An advertising company has been utilizing drones experimentally to monitor cellular and Wi-Fi signals across the San Fernando Valley, according to a new report.
- Massive Anti-Police Message Spray-Painted Above 101 Freeway In Hollywood A giant anti-police message was spray-painted above one of the Southland’s busiest freeways and has prompted outrage from drivers and officers alike.
- Some Motorists Wait Months For DMV Appointments After Immigrants Law Goes Into Effect The Department of Motor Vehicles is so overwhelmed with requests for new drivers licenses and vehicle registrations that it can take up to three months to get an appointment, or a half-day wait in the lobby.
- Long Lines Expected At DMV Friday As Undocumented Immigrants Apply For Licenses The Department of Motor Vehicles expects big crowds on Friday, the first day undocumented immigrants in California can officially apply for a driver's license.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.