Latest Autos News
- Porsche In Paul Walker Crash 'Really Is A Tricky Car To Drive,' Expert Says Even though Roger Rodas was an experienced race car driver, experts say the car that he and actor Paul Walker were killed in belonged on a race track and required special handling.
- Carjacking Victim Drives Suspect To NoHo Police Station Authorities nabbed a carjacking and kidnapping suspect Thursday after the alleged victim drove to a police station in North Hollywood.
- Redesigned 50th Anniversary Mustang Set For Global Launch “Mustang is such an iconic car for us, we want to make sure that it has its own time in the sun,” said Ford Vice President of Marketing Jim Farley.
- LA Auto Show: New Connected Car Apps And Leveraging User Data Bringing cars and tech together creates a lot of questions that are only beginning to be fully understood by businesses or consumers.
- GM Keeps Trucking -- Ford Gets Edgy At LA Auto Show “There is a propensity here for a smaller truck,” said Edmunds.com senior analyst Jessica Caldwell. “People want a truck, but the larger ones are hard to drive around, and fit into parking spaces in an urban environment.”
- Eating While Driving Significantly Increases Chances Of A Car Accident, Experts Say Experts say eating while driving can increase a motorist’s chances of a car accident by 80 percent.
- Car Companies Get Wild At The SEMA Aftermarket Show Car companies look to the land and sea as they come up with interesting ideas for the SEMA aftermarket show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Perhaps the most unique is a "Sponge Bob Square Pants" version of Toyota's new Highlander SUV.
- Study: Self-Driving Cars Would Eliminate Majority Of Traffic Deaths, Congestion In some ways, computers make ideal drivers: They don't drink and then climb behind the wheel.
- New Chevy Will Run On Natural Gas And Gasoline “It’s very, very affordable, less than two dollars a gallon,” says Kelly Blue Book analyst Alec Gutierrez. “It get’s you HOV access in states like California. But, the big, big hurdle is the infrastructure isn’t quite available yet.”
- 'Gargantuan' Tortoise Fatally Struck On Interstate 10 In Riverside County A large animal believed to be a desert tortoise was killed Sunday as it wandered onto Interstate 10 in an unincorporated area of Riverside County.