Latest Autos News
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- 'Baywatch' Jacket, KITT Car, Other Hasselhoff Memorabilia Featured In 'Legends' Auction "The Hoff" will take his place among a pantheon of Hollywood icon memorabilia set to go on the auction block Friday.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- Wrong-Way Driver Crashes On 71 Freeway, Car Bursts Into Flames CHP is on scene investigating.
- Toyota Recalling 119,000 Avalons For Air Bag Issue The company says circuits within the air bag control module can be damaged if they're exposed to interference from other electrical components in the car.
- Councilman Jose Huizar Speaks Out About Traffic Accident That Cost Taxpayers $185K Los Angeles City Councilman Jose Huizar spoke publicly for the first time Wednesday about a traffic accident he caused that cost taxpayers $185,000.