Latest Autos News
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters Hyundai is recalling its popular Sonata midsize sedan to fix problems with the gear shift levers. The recall covers 883,000 cars from the 2011 through 2014 model years.
- Hundreds Of Cars Still Trapped After Water-Main Break Floods UCLA Parking Structures An estimated 20 million gallons of water were lost when a high-pressure water main burst on Sunset Boulevard in front of Marymount High School on Tuesday, flooding two parking structures on the UCLA campus.
- US Opens Probe Of Chevrolet Impala Air Bag Performance The probe was opened over an April 2011 car crash that severely injured an elderly man when the passenger air bags didn't deploy.
- Plug-In Car Sales Charging Ahead Plug-In 2014, the premiere electric vehicle conference in the nation, began on Monday at the San Jose Convention Center with those in attendance discussing and debating the future of plug-in cars.
- Small Cars Don't Fare Well In New Crash Tests Only one of 12 vehicles earns "good" rating in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test.
- Tow Truck Driver Fatally Shot In South Gate As He Tries To Repossess Car A tow truck driver was fatally shot in South Gate early Sunday morning.
- 1 Dead In Fiery 2-Vehicle Crash On 118 Freeway In Granada Hills Authorities said one person was killed Thursday evening in a two-vehicle crash in Granada Hills.
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?
- CHP Removes Tips For Lane-Splitting From Website Amid Concerns It Endorsed The Practice It's a practice that gets a lot of people revved up.