Latest Autos News
- 2 Drivers Stung By More Than 600 Bees Following Car Crash In La Canada Flintridge One woman was stung as many as 500 times.
- Study: Los Angeles Worst City In US For Gridlock A recent study has confirmed what many Angelenos already know: Los Angeles has the worst traffic in the nation.
- Consumer Reports Names Tesla Model S Its Top Pick The Tesla Model S electric sedan is Consumer Reports' top pick in this year's automotive rankings.
- Classic Corvettes Swallowed By Sinkhole “It is approximately 25-30 feet deep,” said museum director Wendell Strode. “It’s 40 feet across.”
- How Safe Are The Smallest Small Cars? The Honda Fit’s crash test saw the dummy’s head barely contact the frontal airbag before sliding off and hitting the instrument panel. During the test of the 500, the driver's door opened after the hinges tore. An open door creates a risk that the...
- Hot Cars At The Detroit Auto Show The North American International Auto Show begins this week in Detroit with media and industry previews.
- Three Questions For GM Product Chief Mark Reuss It's clear that General Motors is no longer being run by bean counters.
- Tesla Shares In High Gear On Strong 4Q Sales Tesla Motors shares spiked by double-digits Tuesday.
- Performance Cars Promise Fun, Modest Pain At Pump Automakers are unveiling a bevy of performance cars in Detroit.
- Revamped Honda Fit Gets New Engine, Transmission Once the king of the subcompacts, Honda's Fit is getting a badly needed update.