Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Local Restaurant Adds Surcharge To Tabs To Pay For Employees' Healthcare A local restaurant has added a surcharge to every tab in order to pay for its employees' healthcare.
- Obamacare Enrollment In California: Over 150,000 So Far Over 150,000 residents of California have successfully enrolled so far. California has more than seven million uninsured residents.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Covered California Rejects Obama Plea To Keep Canceled Policies Active For 1 Year "There's no way to make the federal law work without this transition to ACA-compliant plans," board member Susan Kennedy said.
- Councilman Curren Price Holds ACA Meeting For Small-Business Owners L.A. City Councilman Curren Price organized the Affordable Care Act town hall meeting for small businesses on Thursday.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- 35K Sign Up During First Month Of California Health Insurance Exchange California's health insurance exchange led the nation in enrollments during its inaugural month of operation.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.