Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Covered California Rejects Obama Plea To Keep Canceled Policies Active For 1 Year "There's no way to make the federal law work without this transition to ACA-compliant plans," board member Susan Kennedy said.
- Councilman Curren Price Holds ACA Meeting For Small-Business Owners L.A. City Councilman Curren Price organized the Affordable Care Act town hall meeting for small businesses on Thursday.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- 35K Sign Up During First Month Of California Health Insurance Exchange California's health insurance exchange led the nation in enrollments during its inaugural month of operation.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Clippers' Chris Paul, Warriors' Stephen Curry Urge Californians To Sign Up For Health Insurance Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul, along with Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry, are urging Californians to sign up for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.