Officials: Teacher Might Have Given Flutes Tainted With Bodily Fluids To OC Schools

The flutes in question were part of the Flutes Across the World music program. Their website was down Friday.

TRABUCO HILLS (CBSLA.com) — State and federal agencies are looking into a disturbing incident in which a teacher might have distributed handmade flutes tainted with the man’s bodily fluids to school districts across Orange County.

The California Department of Justice and the United States Postal Service are investigating a yet unnamed music instructor for giving flutes that might contain bodily fluids to several school districts in Southern California, including the Fountain Valley, Capistrano, and Newport Mesa agencies, the Orange County Register reported Friday.

The brightly decorated, PVC pipe flutes in question might have been part of the Flutes Across the World music program, the Fountain Valley School District superintended said in the Register.

Attorney John Manly, who represented victims of the Miramonte Elementary sexual abuse case, told CBS2 News, “Until our culture, and our educational system, and our law enforcement, and our society gets serious about protecting kids, this is gonna continue.”

The schools named that might have been affected are Courreges Elementary School in Fountain Valley and Sonora Elementary School in Costa Mesa.

(©2017 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

More from CBS2 Live Newscasts and Breaking News
Comments

1. I pray that this is not true and just something that looks like something sinister. However, seeing the state of humanity in the world today such a thing really would not surprise me. Like I said, I PRAY that this is not true but if it is that no harm comes as a result of it.

1. Sam Wise says:

Anything goes in the American Public Communist School system.
      You don’t actually learn, its just training for government to have better tax slaves.

whatistaxed c om

1. Plarp Zootie says:

2. Back in 1968 I attempted to learn how to play the Trumpet. Did ok, but couldn’t work with the band as I was always messing up. I did ok by myself but just not a team player.

One morning I inserted my mouth piece into my trumpet and it seemed odd. After a second I’d realized that some nasty person hadn’t the brains and decency to clean his mouth piece so instead and because he’s a pig, exchanged my clean one with his very nasty, congested, filthy mouthpiece.

People are gross!

3. Back in 1968 I attempted to learn how to play the trumpet. One morning I inserted my mouthpiece into the trumpet and it didn’t seem right. Upon examination I realized that some lazy pig had taken my clean mouth piece and replaced it with his filthy, congested mouth piece.

Some people are just swine and should be treated as such.

2. Scot Tucker says:

Guarantee you he is a liberal.

1. Grizz Mann says:

Munchausen syndrome by FLUTE.

3. Had this teacher been a politician who instead of flutes used a cigar and was named Clinton, he/she/it would soon be a respected, revered elder statesman, beloved by the DNC and other Libs with no moral standards.

1. Correct and then make millions of dollars giving speeches.

2. With no ‘standards’ who’s to say he’s wrong?
      “Everyone did what was right in their own eyes.”

4. Bob Gorski says:

sweat….saliva….semen?? Quite a range of disgust there…from reasonable, but unsanitary…to downright creepy.

5. Jay Edwards says:

Lord, isn’t it way past time to activate the “highway” between Hell-A and San Fransicko to at least slow down the Hellywood Californicators who’ve poisoned the entire world? Of course I have in mind the underground saint – San Andreas – who’s ready to be awakened and shakened over what’s been going on over his head!

6. He’ll probably be classified as a new gender and will be protected under discrimination laws

7. Keith Diggs says:

An ACTUAL REPORTER which we don’t have in this case, would have told us HOW the “fluids” came to be discovered, WHAT fluids they were, was it snot, semen, urine, blood? But we don’t have “journalists” anymore, just liberal activists posing as reporters. Probably couldn’t be bothered to actually do the job since it won’t affect Trump!

8. Samual Colt says:

Someone nuke California already, ….please.

9. Wht the hell? Fluid? Spit? Or worse? Great reporting here. If spit it’s just not sanitary. If other – put the creep in some concrete shoes.

10. Aha…..distributing to children the old “San Francisco Skinn Flute”….makes you want to pray for the San Andreas to split……

11. the article does not mention his name.

12. Anti-racists say there is a RACE problem that can only be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and “assimilates.”

What if I said there was a RACE problem that could only be solved if hundreds of millions of non-Blacks were brought into EVERY Black country? How long before people realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem, but the conclusion to the BLACK problem?

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

13. Jose Eseea says:

474 pedophiles arrested in California in this year alone…
    Witches placing hexes on POTUS in California…
    HollyWeird with a hatred for this President that has NEVER been seen in my life time
    Who’s to say this isn’t just another “”CULT”” member practicing VOODOO on the Children

14. Orange County is under globalist attack. Their district was stolen by Democrats in the last election. Stinking voter fraud.

15. rosietheterrorist says:

Another whack job from a Blue State

16. Obamanation values…submit, stop complaining, you aren’t going to resist anyway.

17. Bill Smith says:

Other news outlets are a bit more clear on this story… the man contaminated these flutes with his own semen. We are talking… don’t just fire him… prison! And heck, don’t worry about the COPs…. worry about Dad coming to pay you a visit. Believe me… they would never find your body.

18. Just the sort of thing a liberal would do.

19. Liberal democrats in the teaching field never works out well,he probably run the flutes up his rectum and that’s how the semen contamination occurred.

20. Obama has Reggie Love’s bodily fluids in his mouth and rear.

21. Von Van says:

Which body fluids are we talking about? Saliva would be normal. Otherwise you really wonder where these fluids come from, and how did they get there.

22. Steve Binky says:

This is really nothing new. I remember this one time, at band camp….

23. These are hand made instruments, hence they will most certainly contain the bodily fluids of the person who made them and tuned them.”

Exactly what I was thinking. Some instrument company showing sour grapes?

24. Davis Buck says:

Found the fluid in question on fox news article it says semen

25. Its not enough to teach 8 year olds about trans and gay sex or even to sleep with the students now. But teachers have to put nut all over instruments knowing they will put it in their mouths.

This is the state of our public school system. Low second world scores, but a sexual candyland for union teachers.

26. Ran Hansen says:

Okay, so what evidence is there that instruments are/were contaminated with bodily fluids? How did they come to this conclusion?

27. Guy Hurd says:

The disease of liberalism is spreading fast.

28. Steven Davis says:

Read the UK daily mail to get the gross details.

29. It would be in poor taste to take this topic as an opportunity to make a wisecrack about Barry H Obama, Reggie Love, body fluids, & playing skin flutes in the Oval Office closet, so I won’t.

30. But Melania’s the evil one for donating Dr. Seuss books to students.

31. Bill Redd says:

Were the flutes used by Bill or Hillary on their girlfriends?

32. Brian Dillon says:

Such a terribly written “news” story, where do I begin?

33. Dreaded Parakeet says:

California will protect his rights to do that and not prosecute as soon as they find out he belongs to some protected class. Wait for it.

34. This article, vague on the nature of the bodily fluids, has inspired all sorts of disgusting speculations and possibilities in my mind. i.e., On and OVER the flutes or INTO them? YUUUUUK!