Little Girl Sustains Third Degree Burns While Making Homemade Slime

ROCKLAND, Mass. (CBSLA.com) — A little girl from Massachusetts got burned while making a popular kids’ project.

Kathleen Quinn was making homemade slime when she says her hands started hurting.

Her parents took her to the hospital, where doctors said she had second and third degree burns.

Doctors determined her blisters came from extended exposure to Borax, which is an ingredient in homemade slime.

Quinn is expected to make a full recovery.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

facebook.com/CBSLA
Plan Your Trip
Follow Us On Twitter

Watch & Listen LIVE