Gloria Allred: She’s Been Contacted By Women Who Claim They Were Sexually Harassed, Abused By Donald Trump

LOS ANGELES ( — Attorney Gloria Allred said Monday that she has been contacted by women who claimed they were sexually harassed or abused by Donald Trump.

Allred said the contacts came before and after the release on Friday of 2005 “Access Hollywood” video footage in which the Republican presidential nominee bragged about groping women.

The lawyer declined to reveal details of the conversations and disclose how many women have contacted her.

“That’s about all I can say for now, and we’ll have to wait and see what happens next,” Allred said.

In a statement released last Tuesday, the lawyer said Trump once told her that she “would be very, very impressed” with the size of his penis.

1. I was wondering when Gloria Allred was going to crawl out from under her rock. Didn’t take too long.

2. Leah says:

And of course it is just now worth mention. Lying witches

1. Gary says:

I’m a “expletive” butt licker. NO Hillary Clinton 2016!!! I back Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. Love Trumps Hate!!!

I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH and I lick Trump nuts.

3. Gary says:

LOL. This woman already has no credibility. Why didn’t she come out earlier with this? Plus does she really think she is going to convince anyone Trump came on to her? All of Trumps women have been beyond beautiful and younger then him. Does Allred really think anyone will believe Trump would hit on an old sea hag like her

4. celeste huston says:

Gloria will take those ladies to the highest extent to prove trump is the rat he is!

5. Bob the Observer says:

So, they’re going to try the Cosby Manuever again so soon? The Establishment must be desperate.

6. DarwinsMyth says:

At this point, it doesn’t matter what they try to dig up, or conjure up, or create… I’m voting for Donald Trump, because CrookedHillary and SlickWillie are completely out of the question, and they’re traitors. I’ll take the former playboy that wants to save America, 24/7.
    TRUMP///PENCE 2016! Be sure to wear RED on Nov. 8.