2 Students Accused Of Hacking Into High School’s Computer Network To Change Grades

CHINO HILLS (CBSLA.com) —  Authorities are accusing  two 16-year-old male high school students of hacking into their school’s computer system to change grades and other data theft.

School administrators at Ruben S. Ayala High School reported several teacher websites were hacked on Monday, September 5.

Deputy Thompson of the Chino Hills Police Department conducted an investigation which led to the identification of two students allegedly responsible for the hacks. The two specifically are accused of hacking into the school’s computer network to modify and change grades.

It was unclear if the two students changed only their grades. The unidentified students are also accused of conducting other undisclosed data theft.

Once the breach was discovered, the Chino Hills Police Department says school officials took immediate steps to safeguard their networks from any future hacks.

The completed investigation will be forwarded to the District Attorney – Juvenile Division for review.

If you have any  further information regarding this case you’re asked to call Deputy Thompson at the Chino Hills Police Department.

Comments

1. GROWAPAIR says:

In the wife’s video, Kieth Scott’s wife doesn’t seem upset that he has been shot.

Kind of strange

1. Willie says:

Not if you knew your we’re going to get paaaaiiiid.

1. Mark Clegg says:

i found out about darknight007@programmer.net on the dark web, he his an anonymous hacker, that picks his clients based on the danger or degree of impossibility of the service, required, he only helps those desperately in need, and consider yourself lucky if he ever replies your mail, this hacker is real and is personally responsible for most cyber crimes, i know this because his a well known hacker on the internet…if you need discrete fast hacking services, his the one to meet

2. Willie says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so lick I BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names

3. Tyrone says:

PU$SY MIKE, what’s strange is that you had me wipe my butt before you started licking this time.

1. ZumaMom says:

That is strange

2. Deputy Thompson says:

Hmmmmm, real strange

3. GROWAPAIR says:

4. Willie says:

If you call PU$SY MIKE “GROWAPAIR” while getting your butt licked, PU$SY MIKE licks reaaaaaaaaaaly hard

2. singh Gurdev says:

Have you guys checked out this guy Singh Gurdev at whitecap12345@gmail.com dude’s a cyber guru, involved with cloning phones, hacked into my ex’s gmail and facebook, what let me knowing she was infidel and also gave my nephew some really outstanding school scores which he upgraded himself, cool way to have financial freedom as well. Get your bank blank atm cards which could debit money from any atm machine. Make $20,000 and more in a couple days. Bank transfers and wire transfers as well as Paypal jobs, hes that good, had to make him my personal hacker. You could mail him as well if you got issues, he’s as discreet and professional too. He’s kinda picky though so make mention of the reference. Shaw referred you. Your welcome

3. Gabriel says:

You all need to check out the services of darkconsultant1@sigiant.org. He is a true ethical hacker. He changed my grades back in summer and now I cant worry about expulsion or dropping grades because he is there to fix it.

4. Mark Clegg says:

Hackers are hard to find and some charge outrageous prices but I know a trustworthy hacker! darknight007 @ programmer . net- this is a very trustworthy hacker, And he has helped me Twice one for clearing my private files that got leaked and the second one is really classified and he kept me updated throughout the whole process! he can hack lots of things and is probably the only and best hacker you’ll ever meet!

5. In the United States, your credit score can also affect your insurance rates. This is very important because insurance is expensive and a bad credit score could increase my insurance premiums dramatically.So i always keep my hacker friend Mr Jack Benson AKA captain spy(captainspyhacker2 AT gmail DOT com) close. He eliminates late payments or any stuff you wish to eliminates from your credit report and increase your score to about 720 – 750, Contact him i think he is good in that field

6. Love Navel says:

I’m definitely going to graduate with a smile, all thanks to you guys blackwidowctla@gmail.com. I am finally a testifier of their work, i’ll recommend them all day. Go get your issues handled guys

7. Love Navel says:

Hire A Hacker For Email Accounts, Facebook, Change Uni Grades, Etc If you need to check on your partner’s sincerity,employee’s honesty,recover your email passwords,Social networks(i.e Facebook,Twitter,IG),change your school grades,clear your criminal records, gain access to bank accounts etc. contact us via blackwidowctla@gmail.com