$50,000 Reward Offered In Killing Of Woman Struck By Errant Bullet At South LA Bus Stop

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Police asked for the public’s help Tuesday in tracking down the gunman who fired an errant shot that killed a woman who was waiting for a bus in South LA.

Dianey Santos, 39, was shot around 9:30 p.m. June 17 at the bus stop near South Broadway and West 83rd Street in the Florence area.

Police said two men at the stop got into an argument, with one of the men fleeing the scene and the other chasing him with a gun and then firing a shot. The bullet missed the intended target, but struck Santos in the head.

Santos was taken to a hospital, where she died three days later.

She had two daughters, aged 9 and 15, who are now being cared for by godparents.

“She was a single mother to me and my little sister,” the teenage girl, Emily Santos, said. “She was a nice person. She never did nothing to anybody.”

The city is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the killer.

Anyone with information was asked to call police at (323) 786-5113.

A gofundme page has been set up to help the family.

(©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)

Comments

1. medocadvikian says:

Where’s GROWAPAIR tonight?

1. Alex Delarge says:

He’s over here lick my b’hole for a minute. He said he’ll be posting a little later this evening using your screenname, my screenname, and anybody else’s screenname he find’s posting. He said he really misses Kelly Thomas.

1. Jose says:

The jury in the Fullerton case got it right! NOT GUILTY!!! What a waste of tax payer money when they shouldn’t even have prosecuted anything.

2. medocadvikian says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think you need so much protection from me when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check from where the “ferry dust” is coming. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, and I lick BUTTH0LES

3. medocadvikian says:

Hey Alex, Jose is right. I was licking that little tight pink bunny rabbit b’hole for a little while earlier this evening. I’m back hijacking any of the screenames I see on these comment sections. You can probably tell because I licked your butt’hole too🙂

2. Alex DeLarge says:

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, and I lick BUTTH0LES

1. Jose says:

Mike, as soon as your done licking our b’holes you can go back to showing how we appreciate GROWAPAIR slapping you down for being a pu$Sy and showing you’re the nutless biatch keeping our b’holes warm🙂.

3. Thunderspreck says:

GROWAPAIR is with the rest of us watching you pu$sy dumbfuchs post about licking each others’ b’holes, beyotch.

1. Jose says:

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, and I lick BUTTH0LES

4. GROWAPAIR says:

To the administrators of the comment section of the CBS news website; I am the real PU$SY MIKE sadly a troll, medocadvikian, whose foul mouthed rhetoric I have seen before has hijacked my screen & real name & others screen names posting offensive responses to other members of this forum. If you would like I can verify my identity via your initial inquiry through my real E-mail that you have on file to reach out to me for contact for this purpose. I await your reply & thank you for your time & consideration🙂

1. Kelly Thomas says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        YEAH, we know you’re the real PU$SY MIKE THE DICCKLESS DUMBFUK … you always use GROWAPAIR’S screen name to say so BlTCH.