Running On Empty: Beer
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Chris Sedens joined KNX in February 2009. Prior to that he was an...Read More
- L.A. Averages 3 Water Main Breaks A Day Amid Drought - Drought-stricken Los Angeles averages three water main breaks a day, which some say amounts to the loss of enough water to supply thousands of families a year.
- Upland Man Could Face Steep Fines For Allegedly Failing To Water Lawn - An Upland resident could go to trial as early as Monday on misdemeanor charges for allegedly failing to water his lawn.
- Long Beach Residents Face Tougher Water Use Restrictions - City officials in Long Beach are imposing tougher water restrictions as the drought situation worsens.
- Mayor’s Office To Give Out Rebates As Rain Barrel Supply Dries Up - An initiative from Mayor Eric Garcetti's office to provide barrels for Angelenos to conserve rainwater has proven quite popular to be with residents.
- Report: Water Usage At Mayoral Mansion 5 Times As High As Average LA Resident - Getty House, the official residence of Mayor Eric Garcetti, uses about 2,100 gallons of water per day, according to data cited in a new report.
(KNX 1070) — When we say the drought is affecting everything, we mean everything – even beer. Chris Sedens reports your favorite brew might not taste the same.