Celebrity Makeup Artist Candace Corey Shares Makeup Tips, Summer Trends
July 21, 2014 12:35 PM
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Celebrity makeup artist Candace Corey stopped by KCAL9 Monday afternoon to share some summer makeup tips, along with the latest summer trends.
Corey shared the following summer beauty tips:
- Opt for a moisturizer that will deeply hydrate your skin in a lighter formula, like Vaseline spray, so that your skin won’t feel greasy or sticky.
- Hot weather can intensify and even overdue the smell of your perfume.
- Look for a body wash that is created by a fragrance house as an alternative to keep a long lasting scent without that overpowering smell.
- Stay in shape this summer by skipping the fattening ice cream and make your own low calorie treats using fresh fruits.
- When using a moisturizer on your face, make sure it has both UVA and UVB to improve the look of wrinkles and signs of skin damage while hydrating your skin.
- Bronzed skin and bright lips are on trend for summer.
- Create the look using a bronzer that won’t streak, add color to cheeks and lids and finish with a pop of color on the lips for a fresh day to night look.